May 27 2013
By: Hey_Silent Monster Hunter 36 posts

Yes its true xbox gamers are coming to ps4 (My Story)

34 replies 504 views Edited May 27, 2013

Before i even start this post i want to say hi to all the gamers on this forum.

Well i was a former xbox/xbox 360 gamer but before all of that i had a playstation 1 and  2.My playstation 2 to broke so i decided to get the original xbox then the xbox 360 came along and i was waiting for the playstation 3 but when it arrived like a year or so later it was far to expensive for me to afford so i just got the xbox 360.But i was never a fanboy for either system im just simply a gamer i like games because i and plenty others know there are ups and downs for both.Well moving on when i saw the ps4 reveal conference i was very impressed and i was almost certain that i would be going back to the playstation world but knowing me i was going to wait for the xbox response because i believe everything deserves a fair chance.Well jeez should i even say anymore about the xbox reveal and how terrible it was no i wont because the entire gaming community already knows and more then 75 percent of my friends list on xbox is either getting a pc or ps4 (mostly ps4 of course).But i just felt as if this might be decent way to interduces myself back into the playstation community maybe so maybe not.

But i hope to get a warm welcome from all!!=)    

-Yeah yeah yeah we get it, You have nothing better to do.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 35 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Re: Yes its true xbox gamers are coming to ps4 (My Story)

May 27, 2013

Welcome back. :smileyhappy: 

Now, you are going to hear "wait till E3 to decide" about a hundred times so brace yourself.

PS1~PS2~PS3~PSP~PS Vita~Dreamcast.
-Killzone Mercenary Beta Tester
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 35 (499 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27934 posts

May 27, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 35 (485 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

May 27, 2013

Hey_Silent wrote:

Before i even start this post i want to say hi to all the gamers on this forum.

Well i was a former xbox/xbox 360 gamer but before all of that i had a playstation 1 and  2.My playstation 2 to broke so i decided to get the original xbox then the xbox 360 came along and i was waiting for the playstation 3 but when it arrived like a year or so later it was far to expensive for me to afford so i just got the xbox 360.But i was never a fanboy for either system im just simply a gamer i like games because i and plenty others know there are ups and downs for both.Well moving on when i saw the ps4 reveal conference i was very impressed and i was almost certain that i would be going back to the playstation world but knowing me i was going to wait for the xbox response because i believe everything deserves a fair chance.Well jeez should i even say anymore about the xbox reveal and how terrible it was no i wont because the entire gaming community already knows and more then 75 percent of my friends list on xbox is either getting a pc or ps4 (mostly ps4 of course).But i just felt as if this might be decent way to interduces myself back into the playstation community maybe so maybe not.

But i hope to get a warm welcome from all!!=)    

Good to have you back :smileyhappy:

I was also once an Xbot, even though I really loved the PSone and PS2. But I saw the light once again. Hope to see you around the forums and on the interwebs once the PS4 comes out.

----------------------------------------------------------
Joshua Mobley: Internet Media Guy / Comic Book Writer / Podcast & Show Host / Founder of VGU.TV & Rocket Man Publishing LLC

Tumblr Blog: "Josh Likes Games." | Twitter
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 35 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

May 27, 2013

Thank you for the warm welcome but no e3 really wont make a difference in my eyes lol 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 35 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

May 27, 2013
indeed you will =)
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 35 (461 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

May 27, 2013

errghh i dont know how to reply back to a reply lol if someone has a min or two let me know how.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 35 (456 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8427 posts

May 27, 2013

hiya :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 35 (450 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10783 posts

May 27, 2013

With your renewed interest in the PlayStation brand as of late, are you planning on picking up an older PlayStation platform for the time being? The PlayStation 4 likely won't be out until around December. That leaves many months open to play scores of PlayStation favorites you might have missed over the years that you've been gone. Heavy hitters like Heavy Rain, Shadow of the Colossus, God of War, Final Fantasy XII, and Heavenly Sword are just a few that come to mind that would be very worth checking out if you haven't done so before.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 35 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

May 27, 2013

I just might only wish it had private or party chat but hopefully that will be a feature in the ps4

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 35 (433 Views)
0 Likes