Highlighted
Apr 22 2012
By: thegamefreakchic First Son 17 posts

YAHLL CAN DO BETTER MAN

6 replies 24 views Edited Apr 22, 2012

why hadnt they installed an flash player or made an app so we as vita players can chat online or put games that on the PS3 on the vita plus you have to have an certain game to play so you can get trophies but not saying that that the vita sucks but i wanna be getting my moneys worth man

Message 1 of 7 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Re: YAHLL CAN DO BETTER MAN

Apr 22, 2012

Welcome to the forums!

The Vita does not have Flash as of now because ADOBE has announced that Flash will no longer support hand held consoles. There is however HTML5 on the Vita although it doesn't have the Video tag on it so it still ca't play Youtube videos on the browser. Hopefully theyr'e developing a Youtube app to remedy this. HOPEFULLY.  Skype is currently on development and it will be released soon. A couple of ports are already set to be released later this year. Two of which are Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter x Tekken, where in both are going to be released already with the DLCs and bonuses.

JamTVXQ Trophy Card
Message 2 of 7 (24 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Apr 27, 2012

thanx for pointing out (:

Message 3 of 7 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Apr 30, 2012

I'd be fairly suprised if sony isn't already working on some kind of flash emulator for the Vita and future handhelds.  I respect Adobe's decision however, because it involved having to make a highly specialized version of their proprietary (free) software for an extremely limited audience.  Just doesn't make sense after awhile.

Message 4 of 7 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
456 posts

May 5, 2012

I think Adobe isn't going to be supporting Flash much longer on mobile devices, as mentioned before. Plus HTML5 is becoming the future for this sort of thing, so we should be able to use that on Vita someday!

Message 5 of 7 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

May 5, 2012

There gonna be a Youtube apps coming in the near future at least this summer so wait for a while, Skype is already here. I can wait for hakcer to hack that App so that we can acess to PronHUb or YouPron or Xvideos app, lol

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 6 of 7 (24 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

May 16, 2012

lol who does want go on those websites but i'd discovered how to download Them to the vita anyway but hopefully youtube will be updated soon

Message 7 of 7 (24 Views)
0 Likes