Aug 19 2002
By: x_WhiteNinja_x~old Hekseville Citizen 379 posts

Xcom UFO Defence...

4 replies 68 views Edited Aug 19, 2002
Does anyone remember a game released with the initial launch of PSX called Xcom UFO Defence? I got bored of all the games I have now on PS2, so I went retro and dug into ye ole' box o' PSX games and dug it out. I'm pretty good at the game, and doubt anyone else has really seriously played it. The only real problem I have is getting my soldiers promoted faster. I don't know if its kills or missions that do this, or just one hell of an act of bravery on a mission, but the statistics just don't make sense. Some squaddies can have more missions and more kills than a recently promoted Sergent. Even if no one knows how, it'd still be nice to know if anyone plays the game, it's pretty good.

~Ninja

"Censorship is merely the shame humanity has in itself"
Message 1 of 5 (68 Views)
Shinra Executive
41471 posts

did you try gamefaqs.com? -nt

Aug 19, 2002
nt = No Text

(((())))))))))))))))))==================================-----
*New Game* Infinite Undiscovery
*New DVD* Protest The Hero
*New CD* System Divide - The Conscious Sedation

(((())))))))))))))))))==================================-----
LoTGD ~!~ RBN ~!~ got xheevos? ~!~ XNA Club ~!~ ** PS Past #1** ~!~ twitter
Message 2 of 5 (68 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Xcom UFO Defence...

Jun 4, 2003

yes i have and as a matter of fact i have been looking for it for about 5 years now and cant find it anywhere...that one or the second one for the pc...if you have any info on where i can find it please email me at   saidman1@hotmail.com

Message 3 of 5 (68 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 12, 2012

I love it  and still play it great game! as far as the promotion of soldiers goes i belive they lvl up in rank for killing an enemy on a mission, but if he kills 5 he still only gets promoted once thus a lower ranked soldier could have more kills than his superior officer! not a 100% sure but thats how i think it works. there was a giant game book for it the sise of dictionary on just how to play the game and the statistics of stuff left unanswered in the game, maybe you could find one on ebay or something.

Message 4 of 5 (67 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 12, 2012

you can get it on pc from steam for like $10.00

Message 5 of 5 (65 Views)
0 Likes