Fender Bender
2546 posts

Re: Xbox will copy ps4 ideas

Apr 3, 2013

Microsoft has already had the Xbox planned out and designed long before Sony released specs of the PS4 and vise versa. If Microsoft waited until now to decide what to put in the Xbox it would not be able to be released until next year. Takes a long time for R&D abd testing. They just cant thow together a system and mass produce it in a few months. Dumbest thread of the day.

Message 21 of 37 (174 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
891 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Here's one guy who won't be buying the next Xbox. I haven't given them 1 red cent towards their gaming division and don't plan on it any time soon either. I'm happy with Playstation. I'll choose a Wii U over Xbox anyday of the week.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 22 of 37 (172 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Who cares, let them copy it. They'll still charge to play online, so Sony still has the edge and they'll learn from their mistakes. You should not be charged to play online multiplayer games.

Message 23 of 37 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Apr 4, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

this^

Message 24 of 37 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

For: kythunder & Gamble_STARS

If the consoles have the same features and specs will you still be buying both?

Message 25 of 37 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Mananambal wrote:

For: kythunder & Gamble_STARS

If the consoles have the same features and specs will you still be buying both?

Why not?

Not every game made is going to be a multi-platform game.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 26 of 37 (141 Views)
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Asphaltum wrote:

Who cares, let them copy it. They'll still charge to play online, so Sony still has the edge and they'll learn from their mistakes. You should not be charged to play online multiplayer games.

Tell that to people who play WoW.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 27 of 37 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8212 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

We shall see where the chips fall.  I for one, am just fine with staying on the PlayStation Wagon.  I really like it here, and Microsoft will get Dime 0 from me.

Moble

I like the Playstation Community and have zero experience with the Xbox Community, though if my old highschool friend is anything to go by, it's populated with a little more jerks than I'm willing to put up with.

To be blunt, I think the only major embarrasment of the entire PS Community is Home. Smiley Very Happy

original.jpg

EDIT: Blacked out usernames so I don't get pegged for Blacklisting. Smiley Tongue

Message 28 of 37 (134 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4403 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Doppelgangergang wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

We shall see where the chips fall.  I for one, am just fine with staying on the PlayStation Wagon.  I really like it here, and Microsoft will get Dime 0 from me.

Moble

I like the Playstation Community and have zero experience with the Xbox Community, though if my old highschool friend is anything to go by, it's populated with a little more jerks than I'm willing to put up with.

Personally, I don't think it's the console, but the games. Like a good portion of the CoD community are wretched. XBOX has a more dedicated online multiplayer community than PS3, so with that, comes them.

No matter the console, it just depends on the genre/community you are dealing with. Each has their a-holes and angels.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 29 of 37 (127 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Apr 4, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Asphaltum wrote:

Tell that to people who play WoW.

Lol. I've never played WoW, but people who have should have saved their money and put it to better use. Like it has been said, a fool and his/her money shall soon part.

Message 30 of 37 (123 Views)
0 Likes