Wastelander
734 posts

Re: Xbox Switcher - Waiting for my PS4 :)

Nov 24, 2013
@BRB_XBOXDEFENSECREW

The failure of the PS4 Is no where near that of the X1. Keep defending ms like their some awsome company that didnt try to screw their fanbase over!

@your 2nd paragraph are you implying im mot a real gamer cause i only play ps4 and will nevet buy an x1? Thats an idiotic statement you should have kept to yourself. I play pc also

And a real gamer has nothing to do with console preferance. Sometimes it bettet to appear stupid than remove all doubt.

Your go!
Message 21 of 25 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
847 posts

Nov 24, 2013
1. Facts? Sources?
2. I don't consider fanboys real gamers
3. Real gamers have nothing to do with console preference that's true. But real gamers want what's best for gamers, not sucking a certain company's **bleep**.

Don't forget to swallow.
Message 22 of 25 (128 Views)
Wastelander
778 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2013

Message 23 of 25 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
778 posts

Nov 24, 2013

BRB_Krew wrote:
1. Facts? Sources?
2. I don't consider fanboys real gamers
3. Real gamers have nothing to do with console preference that's true. But real gamers want what's best for gamers, not sucking a certain company's **bleep**.

Don't forget to swallow.

Well said couldnt agree more. I have both ps3 and 360 and enjoyed both systems and plan on getting both ps4 and xbox one shortly. There both great consoles with great games coming out.  

Message 24 of 25 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
249 posts

Nov 24, 2013

BRB_Krew wrote:

xOm3ga_WeAPonx wrote:
U mad bro?

I know because faulty console complaints are plastered all over the interwebs . M$ stands for yupp we screwed your console up

And the PS4 is perfect? Did you already forget how people received PS4s that won't even then on? Won't even turn on. At least you can use the X1 for other things while waiting for a replacement. 

Silly fanboy. Keep stroking and bending over for Sony. Us real gamers will enjoy gaming.

Not quite sure what you're getting at with your statement because honestly you are coming across as an Xbox fanboy. But whatever. I have 2 360's and a PS3 and I bought the PS4 and won't be getting the Xbox One. Why not you may ask. Because I didn't like all the stuff that Microsoft tried to get away with that they had to backpedal out of when gamers didn't go for it. The PS4 also has better/faster hardware which is another reason I went with it over the XB1. Microsoft had a slightly better launch line up but that's only good for a few weeks and then we all move on to other games anyway. There was nothing exceptionally special about either company's line up. 

Both systems had failures at launch as was to be expected. I don't get why that surprises anyone. It's nothing to get worked up over on either side. 

Message 25 of 25 (106 Views)
0 Likes