Jun 18 2013
By: Mermaid-KT Fender Bender 2781 posts
Accepted Solution

XMB Avatars in the PSN Store

6 replies 333 views Edited Jun 18, 2013
Hi,

I have a simple question, but I just can't seem to find them - the avatars that you can buy in the PSN store to go by your name on the XMB bar, where are they and how of you find them in the Store?

I have searched for them, but ever since the update a while ago to these new styles I find it difficult finding most things in their now, but the Avatars are completely eluding me.

Thankyou to anyone that can help Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 7 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Re: XMB Avatars in the PSN Store

Jun 18, 2013

They shouldnt have moved. Go to games(for some reason) and scroll down to avatars. I havent been on the PSN for months, so they might have moved to their own section. 

Searching avatars doesnt yield anything?

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 2 of 7 (331 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Jun 18, 2013
I tried searching avatars and found nothing, so then I tried searching for the game name that has the avatars, like Resi Evil 5, but all that showed was the Resi Evil game content, but no related Avatars.

I seem to remember them having their own section as well, but I couldn't find it, or totally missed it.
Message 3 of 7 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5276 posts

Jun 18, 2013
They are under games. Scroll down to the bottom in the PS Store and it should say avatars.

Twitter: BigPete7978
Message 4 of 7 (322 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Jun 18, 2013
Ok, thankyou, I'll have another look. I could have sworn I didn't see any mention of avatars but I could quite easily been having a blonde moment!

I'll check again, it's probably me, thankyou Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 7 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9600 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:
Hi,

I have a simple question, but I just can't seem to find them - the avatars that you can buy in the PSN store to go by your name on the XMB bar, where are they and how of you find them in the Store?

I have searched for them, but ever since the update a while ago to these new styles I find it difficult finding most things in their now, but the Avatars are completely eluding me.

Thankyou to anyone that can help Smiley Happy

To find XMB avatars in the Playstation Store. First, go to the Playstation Store. Go to "Games" hit X button. Go down to "Avatars". Go across to "All Avatars" hit X button. Then you will see all 2512 PSN avatars.

*Hint* "Fast Draw Logo" avatar and "Playstation 15th Anniversary" avatar are free for everybody. (The only 2 free avatars for everybody in the Playstation Store)

tumblr_m9pxu7JrKe1qeqs01.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 6 of 7 (296 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Jun 18, 2013
I found them, thankyou guys for your help and pointing me in the right direction Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 7 (275 Views)
0 Likes