Jul 09 2013
By: You_Silly_Humans Hekseville Citizen 345 posts

XBOX ONE's KINECT 2 CAN ACTUALLY SEE THROUGH YOUR CLOTHES!!!

[ Edited ]
20 replies 600 views Edited Jul 9, 2013

ok so i got you to click on this thread a lot quicker then if i posted the real title... i recently sent a store a question on their god of war ps3 bundle for 299.. it sold out the next day and i never heard back from them, so yeah the store sucks and i let them know they do, however it doesn't help me game any sooner.. I NEED to get saints row the 3rd and battlefield 3 on ps plus... i hope they don't go away before i join up, does anyone... anyone at ALL have a link to a online retail store that is selling these things for 300 bucks??? I mean 350.. come on guys... are people that crazy?

~ What? The devil don't take checks, I tried to send a message to god his phone don't take texts.. ~
Message 1 of 21 (600 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: XBOX ONE's KINECT 2 CAN ACTUALLY SEE THROUGH YOUR CLOTHES!!!

Jul 9, 2013
I would help you but you lied to lure me in here Smiley Wink
FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 2 of 21 (570 Views)
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Jul 9, 2013

If I was ever infront of an Xbox One I'd probably be showing it my arse anyways.

As for your real question idk =D

Message 3 of 21 (540 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Welcoming Committee
4930 posts

Jul 9, 2013
But, I don't wear any clothes whilst playing games, so I can't see the benefit to me in this feature.
Message 4 of 21 (529 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9607 posts

Jul 9, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:

ok so i got you to click on this thread a lot quicker then if i posted the real title... i recently sent a store a question on their god of war ps3 bundle for 299.. it sold out the next day and i never heard back from them, so yeah the store sucks and i let them know they do, however it doesn't help me game any sooner.. I NEED to get saints row the 3rd and battlefield 3 on ps plus... i hope they don't go away before i join up, does anyone... anyone at ALL have a link to a online retail store that is selling these things for 300 bucks??? I mean 350.. come on guys... are people that crazy?

Even though you tricked me into coming here, I will still help you anyway. Click on the link below to find what you are looking for.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Where+can+I+buy+God+of+War+PS3+bundle+for+299%3F

764.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 5 of 21 (505 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Re: THE THREAD IS A LIE!! THE THREAD IS A LIE!! THE THREAD IS A LIE!! THE THREAD IS A LIE!!

Jul 9, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:

Maybe someone can corroborate this or disprove this. But would it not be possible to buy a PS Plus subscription now, before you have a PS3 and add BF3 and SR3 to your download list via the browser store? And this can be done according to the information provided on the PlayStation Blog, since they provide the date games leave the IGC, so you don't loose a couple of days on the subscription without a PS3.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 6 of 21 (479 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1846 posts

Jul 9, 2013

Kenobith wrote:

If I was ever infront of an Xbox One I'd probably be showing it my arse anyways.

As for your real question idk =D

LMAO Me too, man, me too. M$ deserves to get mooned all the way to the real moon, and probably beyond.

Get your Portable ID!
Motorstorm 80GB Bundle w/ 320GB HDD
Message 7 of 21 (475 Views)
First Son
23 posts

Jul 9, 2013
I hate liars, How do you block this clown. He has nothing to say, I want to hear from this point on.
Message 8 of 21 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Jul 9, 2013
Pics or it didn't happen.
Message 9 of 21 (442 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2013

I actually would believe the headline.

Message 10 of 21 (441 Views)
0 Likes