Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Re: "Former" Xbox Gamers

Jun 19, 2013
was never an xbox fan to begin. i dont care what they do. every console i ever had was a playstation. so, im good. XBOX gamers can go back to MS. dont care

<script src="http://www.gmodules.com/ig/ifr?url=http://www.google.com/ig/modules/youtube.xml&up_channel=PSVITAGAMES22&synd=open&w=320&h=390&title=&border=%23ffffff%7C3px%2C1px+solid+%23999999&output=js"></script>

Message 21 of 76 (340 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: X1 might have changed but some of us still remain here.

[ Edited ]
Jun 20, 2013

I pre-ordered the PS4 and I am sticking with it.  MS showed that they can change any policy at any time.  So, what is to stop them from putting these policies that we didn't like back later  through an update?  The trust has been broken, MS showed their true colors that they're all about the money and not the consumer.   The consumer is what can make or break a company and MS is learning that lesson right now.  But that is what happens when you get too greedy and arrogant thinking that you can do what you want and that the consumer wouldn't be wise to your tricks.  

Message 22 of 76 (321 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Jun 20, 2013

I left my Xbox behind a long time ago. Regardless of the switch on DRM policies I still have some grave privacy concerns about the Kinect and all that. On top of that I've invested heavily in PlayStation and have been a Plus member for over a year. I just enjoy my PlayStation much more.

Also not a fan of Fanboyism. Let people play whatever they want, who cares. As long as you play games that are fun for you, and you get services that speak to you why should you care what anyone else is doing. I have friends that only play CoD and Xbox but it doesn't mean we don't get a long. Everyone plays differently.

----------------------------------------------------------
Joshua Mobley: Internet Media Guy / Comic Book Writer / Podcast & Show Host / Founder of VGU.TV & Rocket Man Publishing LLC

Tumblr Blog: "Josh Likes Games." | Twitter
Message 23 of 76 (299 Views)
Sackboy
522 posts

Jun 20, 2013
I'm not going anywhere. Microsoft spit in my face enough, and I will not give them a thank you for it.
Message 24 of 76 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5476 posts

Jun 20, 2013

pacpunk wrote:

I left my Xbox behind a long time ago. Regardless of the switch on DRM policies I still have some grave privacy concerns about the Kinect and all that. On top of that I've invested heavily in PlayStation and have been a Plus member for over a year. I just enjoy my PlayStation much more.

Also not a fan of Fanboyism. Let people play whatever they want, who cares. As long as you play games that are fun for you, and you get services that speak to you why should you care what anyone else is doing. I have friends that only play CoD and Xbox but it doesn't mean we don't get a long. Everyone plays differently.

One of the best posts I've seen today.

Nothing wrong with people being tolerant of each other.  It's as simple as that.  We are supposed to all be gamers.  It should be left at that, no?

Grindhead_Jim

Message 25 of 76 (286 Views)
First Son
17 posts

Jun 20, 2013

definitely remaining here (where i have always been).

is this xbox 180 a success or a failure, though?

http://fourversusone.wordpress.com/2013/06/19/the-microsoft-reversal-success-and-failure-at-once/ 

Message 26 of 76 (273 Views)
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Jun 20, 2013
Ha funny they reversed there policies not because of post but hard facts that no one was reserving there system thus no money for money hungry micro$oft. What next price cut and seperate the kinect camera? Ha nope microsoft had stood stuborn on that issue too. we wont see that change till they lose money again. Honestly all they got to do is seperate the tv set box and xbox and sell them seperate and then they would have a chance but again they wont. Even now the no drm isnt enouph because they have hurt there loyal fans from day one and many hold grudges. Ya few will go back but not all. with big brother microsoft and still overpriced console. Ps4 has been straight forward from day one and im a proud sony fan.
Message 27 of 76 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Jun 20, 2013

Thank you for that link. I feel the same way. I'm a huge xbox fan but I'm still very doubtful and I'm keeping my ps4 prerorder.

Message 28 of 76 (235 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Jun 20, 2013
Well we still welcome all you who are staying let the others leave thats their choice
Message 29 of 76 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Jun 20, 2013
What Microsoft didn't tell is XBOX One pre orders are not in demand as much as PS4 & that's from CNBC they say 4 to 2 Sure Launch day is sold out but after that its not good I pre ordered the PS4 & I am sticking with it too But I think Sony should drop its pay to play with PS Plus & just stick it to Microsoft even more
Message 30 of 76 (199 Views)
0 Likes