Nov 30 2013
By: OrdealByFire Sackboy 511 posts

X-Rocker II Gaming Chair

2 replies 256 views Edited Nov 30, 2013

It won't really matter because I plan on likely getting a Pulse Elite headset when it's compatible with the PS4, but I'm curious... is the chair compatible with the PS4? It looks like the chair comes with RCA cords, but I don't know how they'd manage with the PS4.

47Reviews.BlogSpot.com

Reviews from me -- an honest reviewer who isn't paid off.
Message 1 of 3 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3501 posts

Re: X-Rocker II Gaming Chair

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2013

Only if you run your PS4 through a receiver with analog outputs.

I have two of those, they are horrible. I regret my purchase daily. Hmm, actually I have the X-Rocker PROs.

If you weigh 150lbs or less and are 5'6 or under, they may be fine for you for a while but the build quality ends at cool looking and gets MUCH worse from there as they are built for kids. The fundamental construction is flawed with hard edged wood placed in just the right places to torture you after the cheap foam compresses permanantly.

They do sound pretty good, wired. Wireless was worthless unless you like a bunch of buzzing.

The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Message 2 of 3 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
511 posts

Re: X-Rocker II Gaming Chair

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2013

About what I'd expect for a cheap $100 gaming chair. Not really buying them for the sound. I wanted to just buy another AK Racer, but they don't make them anymore. No idea why not. I had mine for 8 years until a few weeks ago when one of the lock mechanisms **bleep**ed up -- now it's in an awkward position.

BTW I'm 5'8'' and 155-160 pounds, so I'm not worried about that. If it's THAT uncomfortable, I'll just sit on a pillow on it or something.

^ That's the chair I did have. Was $50. Comfortable, durable, reasonably priced.

47Reviews.BlogSpot.com

Reviews from me -- an honest reviewer who isn't paid off.
Message 3 of 3 (239 Views)
0 Likes