Fender Bender
3987 posts

Re: Wrestling News Thread

Jan 31, 2013

eagles1990 wrote:

havocsarmy wrote:

Dangit! The rock has the championship. I wish he simply earned it, instead of coming here to rain on Punks parade. If he worked 365 days a year then I would have no problem with it. Smiley Happy

How has The Rock not earned the championship? He is making the WWE more money than anyone else on the roster.  

The point is he hasn't earned his championship. Vince McMahon gave it to him because he's a movie star. Punk on the other hand, worked tirelessly 365 days a year to be champ.

photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Message 6641 of 6,809 (139 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31186 posts

Jan 31, 2013

havocsarmy wrote:

eagles1990 wrote:

havocsarmy wrote:

Dangit! The rock has the championship. I wish he simply earned it, instead of coming here to rain on Punks parade. If he worked 365 days a year then I would have no problem with it. Smiley Happy

How has The Rock not earned the championship? He is making the WWE more money than anyone else on the roster.  

The point is he hasn't earned his championship. Vince McMahon gave it to him because he's a movie star. Punk on the other hand, worked tirelessly 365 days a year to be champ.

So? Vince gave the title to Hulk Hogan in 02 despite him being away for 8 years... Undertaker won the title in 09 after being gone for months.... Do you not remember who carried the WWE when Austin had to get surgery? In case you don't, it was The Rock. 

The point is, The Rock is a Legend. He already earned his right to any title shot he wants and let's be honest, if anybody who is a full time performer were as talented as Rock, Austin, HHH, etc., then they wouldn't need to bring them back every year. Why not complain that The Undertaker gets a Wrestlemania match every year over someone like Tyson Kidd who is there 365 days a year? 

Message 6642 of 6,809 (136 Views)
Fender Bender
3987 posts

Feb 4, 2013

eagles1990 wrote:

havocsarmy wrote:

eagles1990 wrote:

havocsarmy wrote:

So? Vince gave the title to Hulk Hogan in 02 despite him being away for 8 years... Undertaker won the title in 09 after being gone for months.... Do you not remember who carried the WWE when Austin had to get surgery? In case you don't, it was The Rock. 

The point is, The Rock is a Legend. He already earned his right to any title shot he wants and let's be honest, if anybody who is a full time performer were as talented as Rock, Austin, HHH, etc., then they wouldn't need to bring them back every year. Why not complain that The Undertaker gets a Wrestlemania match every year over someone like Tyson Kidd who is there 365 days a year? 

Not. CM Punk constantly upstages the rock each and every time they get the chance to speak.

photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Message 6643 of 6,809 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
236 posts

Feb 6, 2013
RAW was interesting thought the ending was humorous. I liked seeing Mark Henry back since I am a fan of his. I am kind of confused since I thought they separated for the most part the different stars from RAW and Smackdown that are on those different shows since there were so many wrestlers that are primarily on Smackdown that were on RAW. Yet, I don't remember seeing the Rock at all on Monday. I see on WWE.com that Del Rio has been suspended but they should have stripped him of the title and given it to the Big Show.
Message 6644 of 6,809 (110 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1028 posts

Feb 6, 2013

I felt the end of RAW was pretty pointless really although Brad Maddox is entertaining, he was doing a little Bane impression from batman I think lol. I'm glad we're getting back more people now like Y2J, Henry, Swagger, and Christian is rumored to be back very soon as well. Ya the WWE and "people's champion" was nowhere to be seen Monday, not even via sattelite. I guess he's too busy promoting one of his movies pshhh.Smiley Frustrated

Message 6645 of 6,809 (109 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Feb 6, 2013

I miss the Undertaker and every time I watch Raw and Smackdown, I always hope that he will make an appearance. I remember at the Slammy's last year, Triple H said that we haven't seen the last of the Undertaker. Since that night, there has been no sign of the Undertaker. Smiley Sad With Wrestlemania almost here, does anyone think that the Undertaker will come back soon and be at Wrestlemania this year?  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6646 of 6,809 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
10449 posts

Feb 6, 2013

I'll give him a few weeks, or next month for the Undertaker to return.

[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[My Power Shall Be Absolute! #Vergil]
Message 6647 of 6,809 (97 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Feb 7, 2013

deadend123 wrote:

I'll give him a few weeks, or next month for the Undertaker to return.

Hope he does return this year. Wrestlemania wouldn't feel right without him there.

Message 6648 of 6,809 (93 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Feb 7, 2013

The Rock became WWE Champion at the Royal Rumble. The Royal Rumble match, Chris Jericho came back after doing his tours with Fozzy. Then, the following monday night on Raw, Jack Swagger came back and now undefeated with 2 wins. Then, last monday night Mark Henry came back with a vengeance delivering pain to Daniel Bryan, Sin Cara and Mysterio. What's next for WWE now? The return of Brock Lesnar? Guess what? It happen. Anything else WWE? Let's hope that The Undertaker gets to show up more often besides being in the sidelines only showing up at every single WrestleMania. Which I find very annoying as hell! God, I can't believe Kane is still wrestling, why can't Undertaker do the same thing? He's being inactive with WWE at the moment!

Message 6649 of 6,809 (87 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Feb 7, 2013

GCXtreme_Boombox wrote:

The Rock became WWE Champion at the Royal Rumble. The Royal Rumble match, Chris Jericho came back after doing his tours with Fozzy. Then, the following monday night on Raw, Jack Swagger came back and now undefeated with 2 wins. Then, last monday night Mark Henry came back with a vengeance delivering pain to Daniel Bryan, Sin Cara and Mysterio. What's next for WWE now? The return of Brock Lesnar? Guess what? It happen. Anything else WWE? Let's hope that The Undertaker gets to show up more often besides being in the sidelines only showing up at every single WrestleMania. Which I find very annoying as hell! God, I can't believe Kane is still wrestling, why can't Undertaker do the same thing? He's being inactive with WWE at the moment!

I so agree with you on with what you said about the Undertaker. I want to see more of the Undertaker. He should stop taking so many hitaus and be around much more than how he has been doing now for the past few years. We need and want more Undertaker!

Message 6650 of 6,809 (85 Views)
0 Likes