Apr 07 2012
By: DRGNOUTLAW First Son 4 posts

Wow some community

14 replies 6 views Edited Apr 7, 2012

The problem with most gamers is they easily forget they were a beginner at some point.

and are eager to jump on someone new or ( nubes)  when they should be first to welcome

And help. Like on codes they dont have to tell us where they are just a hint would help.

Or exlain things a little better. Instead of jumping all over them they are new and experienced

players were new once

Message 1 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
993 posts

Re: Wow some community

Apr 7, 2012

Do these forums even have moderators?

They should at least make a big sticky thread exclusively for code talk that way we dont get spammed constantly :-)

Message 2 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Apr 7, 2012

I tried helping by making this discussion, but it got mostly ignored by people making their new discussions.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 3 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 8, 2012

yes at least you tried to help alot of experienced players just expect new people to know where to post and navigate forums,As gamers of playstation we should welcome each other so that we can all be great players. but some think they are gods and really feel sorry for them. i looked at your thread and it is helpful

Message 4 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Apr 8, 2012

I assume you are reffering to me? We aren't mad because you guys want help with the contest. We are mad because all it takes is one search or literally LOOKING BELOW THE NEW DISCUSSION BUTTON, and you would have found your answer!

I am not here to jump all over newbs to the forum. I welcome people to the Playstation community with open arms, but my arms ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT open to any form of Spam!

The 100 threads about codes is nothing but spam my friend! If you guys all could just read the already made threads, it would help.

Every 5 minutes I see more and more about these codes, I just can't wait until its finally over.

Message 5 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Apr 8, 2012

Firepowerr wrote:

I assume you are reffering to me? We aren't mad because you guys want help with the contest. We are mad because all it takes is one search or literally LOOKING BELOW THE NEW DISCUSSION BUTTON, and you would have found your answer!

I am not here to jump all over newbs to the forum. I welcome people to the Playstation community with open arms, but my arms ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT open to any form of Spam!

The 100 threads about codes is nothing but spam my friend! If you guys all could just read the already made threads, it would help.

Every 5 minutes I see more and more about these codes, I just can't wait until its finally over.

THIS

Photobucket

Message 6 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Apr 8, 2012

Firepowerr wrote:

Aww, thanks for the man-hug (Yes, I'm guessing you're a dude).

Message 7 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Apr 8, 2012

Yes, it was in fact a man-hug. I am sorry if the Fuka avatar threw you off of my gender trail.

Message 8 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Apr 8, 2012

Firepowerr wrote:

Yes, it was in fact a man-hug. I am sorry if the Fuka avatar threw you off of my gender trail.

Nah, I always asume everyone here is male for some odd reason. If you have ever been in PlayStation Home, you'll know why, lol.

Message 9 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Apr 8, 2012

I have been in Playstation Home before. I thought it was the wierdest thing ever. Male avatars surrounding female ones (thats are probably really males). It's like a virtual rape simulator.

Message 10 of 15 (6 Views)
0 Likes