Fender Bender
2922 posts

Re: Wow some community

Apr 8, 2012

Yes, the people in there are sooo weird. Not only rape, but I've seen people actually trying to *cough* please eachother by making their avatars do weird stuff-- but let's not go there!

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 11 of 15 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
246 posts

Apr 8, 2012

If you are still looking for codes I will tell you that there are 4 clues and the first one has no number.  Each clue has a little paragraph that is a hint where to find the NEXT clue.  clues 2-4 contain the numbers that are the codes you need to enter.

I think some people are just angry and like to argue, but as far as codes go, I tried to help people with hints and they were still asking "for the code" instead of doing it themselvs. 

1) By helping these people we make our chances worse

2)  Even with hints the people were still acting pathetic and wanting people to tell them everything

3)  Im not a genius and yet this scavenger hunt took me less than 5 min, while I was stoned

4)  Theres tons of threads where people give hints and even the codes themselvs already, we dont have to have a new one for every person to dense to figure out the easiest scavernger hunt Ive ever seen(or look at previous threads, thers about 1000 of them lol).

IMO if people cant figure this out on their own they dont deserve a chance to win.  But ther will always be A bunch of people who expect people to just give them the code when it takes less than 5 min to do the scavenger hunt.  They create threads every 1 min asking for the codes, when they could do it themselvs in less than 10 min.

And on the other hand,  if you are critical of the vita or sony in any way there will always be those sony fanboys that attack you and insult you.  Sometimes I dont blame them as some people complain too much and for stupid reasons, but often people with real questions or concerns are trolled for not pretending like the product is perfect in every way. 

IMO sony could have done a better job of getting a steady release of smaller PSN games to release on vita as we wait for the bigger budget games, but they havent.  Small games release like crazy every week on PSN(for PS3), XBLA, and steam.  With alittle forsight sony could have gotten more of these games coming to vita now, instead of having a great launch with almost nothing for months after(a game here and there). 

So dont worry, even thought I have owned all playstation systems sony has ever made,  I could get trolled here too for stating my opinion . 

Message 12 of 15 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

Apr 8, 2012

I wouldnt jump on you like that Im still sorta new but welcome ^___^ http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad349/tyra2kool/I%20Lol/8.jpg

Message 13 of 15 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Apr 8, 2012

I could care less about those codes or the people trying to take a shortcut by asking. I agree with whoever put out the theory that it was a brilliant plot by Sony to kill the "who is disappointed in the Vita" threads. Notice I didn't say the Vita sucks. People are let down and that is a big problem for a cmpany. The core gamers that adopted the system are not happy and I think it goes beyond the normal trolling threads. If it was a devised plan to bury the many negative threads it was genius.

Message 14 of 15 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
49 posts

Apr 8, 2012

I like your line of thinking, wasnt one of the hints in the forums? As for newbs, In the forums ive participated a little "tough love" makes them learn quick. If you want your voice heard instead of getting flamed learn how these "social enviroments" work.

-Posted Using My PS Vita.
Message 15 of 15 (10 Views)
0 Likes