Highlighted
May 27 2012
By: Wowz_the_Affect First Son 1 posts

Wouldn't you like to be able to change your username?

0 replies 59 views Edited May 27, 2012

I've had this problem for quite a while now. I've been wanting to change my username for awhile because as you can see it's Wowz_the_Affect. Affect was suppose to be effect but I created my account really fast just wanting to start playing because we all know how awesome psn is anyways as most of you might say "Why didn't you just make a new one?". Well the problem with that was I added my 20$ psn card A.S.A.P to my account. So I was like stuck with my name that alot of people make fun of. On playstation home since it's on top of my head everywhere I go. And i've spent atleast 300$ on my account since I first made it. And I really would like to change it I would even pay for it to be changed. And i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who would like to change their username. But if that can't happen I won't mind I mean who would throw away 300$? Well atleast no person in there right mind would. Especially since i've met some of the coolest people on playstation home that I knew for like four years so a little thing doesn't get me mad just gets annoying once on awhile when someone makes a rude comment about it. So if you agree that you think it would be nice to change your username reply and tell me about why you would like to change it. Well that's it thank you Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 1 (59 Views)
0 Likes