Jul 13 2013
By: iBurnouts First Son 15 posts

Would anyone like to play PSP online???

7 replies 189 views Edited Jul 13, 2013

Hi, everyone, I have just bought a PSP 3000, I have some games which have online multiplayer such as Smackdown vs raw 2011,Ghost rider,DBZ Tenkaichi Tag Team,Motorstorm arctic edge... Would anybody like to play them online with me? I really want to!! If anyone can play then please Private Message me.. If anyone have some other games that features online then tell me i will download them, so we will go online.. Please if anyone wants!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 8 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: Would anyone like to play PSP online???

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

Better luck here -

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/THE-UNOFFICIAL-Make-NEW-PSN-FRIENDS/td-p/...

Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums!

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 2 of 8 (188 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

PSP Online?? :'( :'(

Jul 15, 2013

Cat Sad Hi, everyone , I just bought a psp almost a month ago and now i was thinking to play online, but i posted message to play online in almost every forum but no one bothers to reply, i hope, if there is anyone who have psp will surely reply (i hope)... Please do not give me the link to "" make psn friends ""  I already have posted my message there, but nothing happened, no one sent me a single PM, please PM me if you want to play!!!!!!  It will be amazing to play online especially for me because i will play online for the first time!!!

Cat Sad

Message 3 of 8 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: PSP Online?? :'( :'(

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2013

iBurnouts wrote:

Cat Sad Hi, everyone , I just bought a psp almost a month ago and now i was thinking to play online, but i posted message to play online in almost every forum but no one bothers to reply, i hope, if there is anyone who have psp will surely reply (i hope)... Please do not give me the link to "" make psn friends ""  I already have posted my message there, but nothing happened, no one sent me a single PM, please PM me if you want to play!!!!!!  It will be amazing to play online especially for me because i will play online for the first time!!!

Cat Sad

Nobody may be replying beacuse you are spamming this message in almost every forum...

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 4 of 8 (220 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2013

I am spamming ???? I don't need you to reply !!!! i asked only for those who can play onlone with me 

edit: for inappropriate comment

Message 5 of 8 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9241 posts

Jul 15, 2013

Why not say which game you want to play online with PSP. Then you can put in your sig, "I want to play PSP online with somebody". That way every post you make will ask for online PSP players. Go to Playstation Home and wander around and ask people in HOME if anybody wants to play PSP online.

tumblr_mmfuass4QV1s8o1r4o1_500.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 6 of 8 (177 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Jul 15, 2013
Thank you so much ''Bronxsushi'' for help..........
Message 7 of 8 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2599 posts

Jul 15, 2013
Ok there is reasons for this.

This console is old, and barely anyone plays it online anymore. The reason being that most online games on the platform were pretty mediocre, and alot of them have already gone offline. You bought the PSP a little bit too late... You should of got a vita.
Message 8 of 8 (115 Views)
0 Likes