Feb 21 2012
By: xander8869 Lombax Warrior 129 posts
Accepted Solution

Would Portable Zombies Rock?? CoD version!!

9 replies 18 views Edited Feb 21, 2012

I would like to know what people think about Call of duty vita even though no one knows what its really going to be, but i would like to know if Portable Zombies if it is black ops 2 would be something everyone would be interested in... and if they made one what kind of touch screen controls would you think could help the ps vita make zombies better for Call of Duty Zombies games??? If any??

Message 1 of 10 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
605 posts

Re: Would Portable Zombies Rock?? CoD version!!

Feb 21, 2012

NO

Im so sick of COD, its played out man and personally would love to see just one decent console that didnt get flooded with COD games, and the 12 year olds that occupy their online lobby's screaming at me

dear gaming gods, please keep my vita COD free, if thats even possible

Twitch Channel
Message 2 of 10 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
93 posts

Feb 21, 2012

I signed in just to write NO.

Message 3 of 10 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Feb 21, 2012

Haha thank you for an honest answer!!! I finally found someone else to see where i am comming from... I only posted it to see if everyone else is tired of the same old game as mw1 and i found one... I hate how the game hasnt changes since Modern Warefare 1, they just click copy and paste, and boom another block buster that just needs new maps, i would love to see a gaming community that works together not fighting all the time and "RAGING" over not getting a high enough K/DR or something stupid like that something that would actually let you have fun like, Infamous, and Skyrim, and even Kingdoms of Amalur... i have swore off CoD games and most FPS, "War games" Untill they actually come out with something that actually makes sence and you can have fun while playing it... Isn't there enough stress in the world without having to stress about being number 1 on a game just make games to have fun not to be competetive for once... little big planet 2 got hacked because someone wanted 1st place now they dont have real leaderboards on it or havent for a while because people fighting for number 1 and then cheating to get it...

Message 4 of 10 (18 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Feb 21, 2012

I'd personally love to see Zombies on the PS Vita, i hate playing it on the iPod touch. I want to be able to actually CONTROL my player. It's already confirmed that a new Call of Duty is headed to the PS Vita, and it's Treyarchs turn to develop so i can only hope Zombies will make it in!

Message 5 of 10 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Feb 21, 2012

I am sure it will have a Zombie port if not the only thing it has is zombies but they are making a call of duty vita version but im not entirely sure what it will be like, but i know this is not a good thing to say on a Playstation Blog, but i would really love it if they could have something like Left 4 Dead on the vita, i know it cant be left for dead because its an xbox 360 and pc title but i would love to see something that fun and challenging at times, because i Love Zombies!!!!!

Message 6 of 10 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Feb 21, 2012

No, no zombie games on the Vita! They suck! Especially anything that has to do with Call of Duty.

Message 7 of 10 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
93 posts

Feb 21, 2012

I'd rather see Dead Island on Vita before CoD.

Not a fan of Zombies all ur if there had to be one that's a title (or similar title)I'd like to see

Message 8 of 10 (18 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Feb 21, 2012

I like to see Saint Row Zombie on PSV like SR3's mini zombie mission did...

Message 9 of 10 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Feb 21, 2012

I am no longer giving my money to Activision for making cheap rushed pieces of laggy crap.

Message 10 of 10 (18 Views)
0 Likes