Aug 19 2014
By: haskination First Son 2 posts

Would Like More Games and Better Games for PS Vita

[ Edited ]
8 replies 145 views Edited Aug 19, 2014

Hey,

I would like to see ps2 classic BULLY for Psvita, also other psp and ps2 games to work on the vita. More titles like

WWE games

Gta games plus gta 5

Assassins creed games

ps3 game to be compatable

Mod Edit: Moved thread from Off-Topic, updated title and label. Check here for more information. Thanks! --GrainneNessa

Message 1 of 9 (145 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: Would Like More Games and Better Games for PS Vita

Aug 19, 2014
there should be a way to get psp dlc on here too, patapon 3 has a few but you can't download it.

Message 2 of 9 (124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Aug 19, 2014

From what I can remember they already have Gta liberty city and a diffenert kind of assassin creed game.

There are a few game coming out but yeah I agree they should be some more games on Ps vita.

Don't get my wrong they do have a great selection but its not often you see some really exciting games coming out for 

Ps vita.

Message 3 of 9 (119 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Aug 19, 2014

I've heard Sony just doesn't like the way Vita sold so they just leave it dead.

grrr

Message 4 of 9 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1130 posts

Aug 19, 2014

SMILYFAIC wrote:

I've heard Sony just doesn't like the way Vita sold so they just leave it dead.

grrr

Yep. That pretty much sums it up.

The Vita is becoming the Wii U equivalent in the portable world. Except that the Wii U still gets support from Nintendo.

I think Freedom Wars will be the last great big title on the Vita. Maybe the new Tetris game, but I don't really call that a "big" release. Unless you love smaller indie games, then in that case, oh boy, the Vita should be like a dream for you. 

The best way to still have new stuff to play on your Vita in the near future, is actually to buy a PS4 so you can stream games to it. I know it's sad, but the Vita as a platform doesn't seem to have a very bright future. (Or any future at all, for that matter). 

I never touhgt that the PSP successor would be less successful. Oh well.

Message 5 of 9 (105 Views)
Survivor
2536 posts

Aug 19, 2014

RE4LNOiZE_42 wrote:

The best way to still have new stuff to play on your Vita in the near future, is actually to buy a PS4 so you can stream games to it. I know it's sad, but the Vita as a platform doesn't seem to have a very bright future. (Or any future at all, for that matter). 

Streaming is not the same as playing a game. And doing that encourages the **bleep** at Sony who say you can have AAAs on your PSV if you remote play. No, thank you~.

Also, for the time being, the next big release on the PSV will be the Digimon game next year~.

Message 6 of 9 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Aug 19, 2014

That Sword Art Online game coming out for vita today looks pretty cool.

AC on Vita so far just ACBloodlines and ACLiberation.

I wouldn't mind AC2-B on the go haha

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 9 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1130 posts

Aug 19, 2014

JuanMdP wrote:

Streaming is not the same as playing a game. And doing that encourages the **bleep** at Sony who say you can have AAAs on your PSV if you remote play. No, thank you~.

Also, for the time being, the next big release on the PSV will be the Digimon game next year~.

Look, I find it as sad and depressing as you that it has come down to this. Most of my Vita playtime is away from home when I don't have access to Wi-Fi so remote play is worth squat to me on that front. BUT, at least, when there won't be anything new to play on it, I'll be able to use it as a second screen to play my PS4 everywhere in the house. So in a sense, before buying my PS4, I was about to sell my Vita. Now, I'll keep it. I know, I know, some would say like you that this is playing right into Sony's big plan to not support it anymore, but at this point in time, I don't care as Sony already dropped pretty much all of its support for it, save for a couple of upcoming titles.

I recently bought the Ratchet & Clank collection for the Vita and I'm playing that a lot. BUT after that, I'll probably use it more as a streaming device as Sony isn't putting out anything that interests me besides Freedom Wars.

Nevertheless, it is sad to see Sony abandonning the platform after less than 2 years. 

Message 8 of 9 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
555 posts

Aug 19, 2014

would I? yes, will I get them? No, am I selling this p.o.s? Yes.

Message 9 of 9 (66 Views)
0 Likes