May 07 2013
By: DNG-PaasDieJonco Fender Bender 4292 posts

Wolfenstein The New Order revealed

[ Edited ]
4 replies 356 views Edited May 7, 2013

ETA: Turns out those images where posted yesterday... Here's the reveal trailer

I just checked pu.nl and there are 3 images from a new Bethesda game. It also says there will be more tomorrow, so I'll update this when the new batch arrives. Anyone got any idea which game this might be? Check site for larger images.

Link to Dutch site

Message 1 of 5 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Re: Wolfenstein The New Order revealed

May 7, 2013

Sweet, after seeing your post I looked up the studio that's said to be working on it to see who they are. It says they are former founding members of Starbreeze Studios, who worked on Riddick and The Darkness. This seems like a good fit for them. Hopefully they are working closely with id.

Link.

About Machine Games

Established in 2009 by former founding members of Starbreeze Studios and acquired in 2010, MachineGames is currently working on an unannounced project for ZeniMax publishing subsidiary, Bethesda Softworks, that is being built on id Software's revolutionary id Tech® 5 engine technology. MachineGames is located in Uppsala, Sweden.

Message 2 of 5 (303 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
16909 posts

May 7, 2013

Interesting.  A far, far cry from the original Castle Wolfenstein that I played relentlessly on the Apple ][.  Will have to keep an eye out for this.

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear ** ** two-step verification - use it **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 3 of 5 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1330 posts

May 7, 2013

OMG OMG OMG I saw those three screens on another forum, no had any info on what game it was just that it was a new Bethesda project and now you tell me its a new WOlfenstein and they are using "Along the Watchtower" for the theme song, OMG OMG TAKE MY MONEY NAO!@!@!@

naojdhjhfd

"For god ,your soul ... For me, your flesh...""

Message 4 of 5 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

[ Edited ]
May 7, 2013

Bethesda huh? Goody!  Another great game that we will be able to fully enjoy 6 months after initial release. Mark your calendars and clear a space on your shelf, it will be worth it.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 5 of 5 (240 Views)
0 Likes