Treasure Hunter
4837 posts

Re: Wireless Stereo Headset USB Adapter

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

headset.png

Now thats why buying another brand could save you money, the base stations may be big but its realy hard to lose or brake the base station... baby/dog cant swallow those...

Message 11 of 70 (3,824 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10079 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Since I'm not all that interested in wireless to begin with, I'm probably going with these. Expensive at 250.00 but very well worth it and are compatable with the PS3, 360 and PC.

Message 12 of 70 (3,817 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4837 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Murderstyle75 wrote:

Since I'm not all that interested in wireless to begin with, I'm probably going with these. Expensive at 250.00 but very well worth it and are compatable with the PS3, 360 and PC.

copy and paste won't work from your browser you need the direct URL copy for pictures.

Message 13 of 70 (3,812 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10079 posts

Jan 31, 2013

That's weird. Why did the second seem to work then? I usually use the tool but unfortunately you need flash for it to work.

Message 14 of 70 (3,808 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4837 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Your seeing images from the browser cache data you need to use the html tab and HTML to insert the PIC URL if you can't use flash...from mobiles

Message 15 of 70 (3,805 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10079 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

Message 16 of 70 (3,803 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4837 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Murderstyle75 wrote:

50% correct. Fixed it for you.. The astro headsets..  

Message 17 of 70 (3,792 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Feb 11, 2013

yea there are reset buttons on both i have two headsets one receiver if one headset breaks got a spare

Message 18 of 70 (3,742 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 11, 2013

Well ive had the worse luck with sony as of late!! After spending thousands of dollars with them from the time ps1 came out to ps2 and multiple ps3 systems and tons and tons of games. They have really treated me like crap!!! I recently moved into my new apt and somehow i didnt pack the USB adapter and it was lost somehow!! Super frustrating...It doesnt end there. So a storm hits my city and a power surge basically killed the power supply in my super slim ps3. So ive been needing to call Sony to talk to them about buying a usb adapter for the pulse headset. Thinking it should be no problem hassle free I can get my warranty, ps3 fixed and a new adapter all in one call. Well I was totally freakennn wrong bc they couldnt help **bleep**. Since I made a mistake of not keeping my reciept they would not give my year warranty for free and they would not be able to sale me a new usb adapter!!! I was livid after all the money spent with them. My online bank statement wasnt good enough for them to use so I could get my system fixed. I dont get how we as customers can be so loyal to there products but when it comes to helping us out. Its such a **bleep** hassle!!! Like give us a **bleep** break for a change! Yes I shouldve had a surge protecter and yes I shouldve packed the USB, but we are human we make mistakes isnt the producers job to ensure we get the right service in order to keep the customer around for years to come?? I know im kind of late on this post but Im still really upset. It doesnt stop there since my hdmi was pluged into my new samsung 8000 series 60 inch. My tv was also fried and the hdmi ports no longer work. Thank God I just bought the $3000 tv a week ago so best buy is replacing it. So im actually getting some good customer service. I still cant get over the sony thing tho. So this is what Im going to do bc i refuse to spend another 150 on a headset after I just payed 80$ to get the power supply fixed.(guy who did it was a champ btw)

So what I did was go and buy a pulse headset from wal mart took out the new headset and and usb switched my old one with the new and took it back the next day to get my money back!! So now I have what I need and sony cant screw me over!!!!!

Thanks for listening i needed to vent my frustration!!! Have a good day lol

Message 19 of 70 (3,590 Views)
PlayStation MVP
16332 posts

May 12, 2013

SeTking0fWorld7 wrote:

Well ive had the worse luck with sony as of late!! After spending thousands of dollars with them from the time ps1 came out to ps2 and multiple ps3 systems and tons and tons of games. They have really treated me like crap!!! I recently moved into my new apt and somehow i didnt pack the USB adapter and it was lost somehow!! Super frustrating...It doesnt end there. So a storm hits my city and a power surge basically killed the power supply in my super slim ps3. So ive been needing to call Sony to talk to them about buying a usb adapter for the pulse headset. Thinking it should be no problem hassle free I can get my warranty, ps3 fixed and a new adapter all in one call. Well I was totally freakennn wrong bc they couldnt help **bleep**. Since I made a mistake of not keeping my reciept they would not give my year warranty for free and they would not be able to sale me a new usb adapter!!! I was livid after all the money spent with them. My online bank statement wasnt good enough for them to use so I could get my system fixed. I dont get how we as customers can be so loyal to there products but when it comes to helping us out. Its such a **bleep** hassle!!! Like give us a **bleep** break for a change! Yes I shouldve had a surge protecter and yes I shouldve packed the USB, but we are human we make mistakes isnt the producers job to ensure we get the right service in order to keep the customer around for years to come?? I know im kind of late on this post but Im still really upset. It doesnt stop there since my hdmi was pluged into my new samsung 8000 series 60 inch. My tv was also fried and the hdmi ports no longer work. Thank God I just bought the $3000 tv a week ago so best buy is replacing it. So im actually getting some good customer service. I still cant get over the sony thing tho. So this is what Im going to do bc i refuse to spend another 150 on a headset after I just payed 80$ to get the power supply fixed.(guy who did it was a champ btw)

You have bigger problems.... like your electrical system.... Most dwellings have to adhere to certain building regulations and codes. One of them being they have to have a properly working electrical system that when struck with a surge, it can be harmlessly grounded outside the home, protecting everything inside it so that theres no potential for a fire.... The way you make it sound with EVERYTHING you own getting fried, is that you live in a place that is not up to code. 
Don't blame Sony for that. Blame the landlord. As for not having your receipt.... thats ALL Sony has to go on.... The reason why they need the reciept and not a bank statement is because the receipt has the PS3's serial number on it. Thats what Sony needs to make sure it is in fact YOUR PS3, and not a stolen PS3. 
Bank statements are nothing but a generic list of spending, and not as detailed as a reciept. You could have just went to the store you bought your PS3 from and asked if there was any possible way to re-print your reciept.

So what I did was go and buy a pulse headset from wal mart took out the new headset and and usb switched my old one with the new and took it back the next day to get my money back!! So now I have what I need and sony cant screw me over!!!!!

Thanks for admitting to stealing at least. That was VERY dishonest. You've now started a ripple effect against other people who are going to buy that very same headset and get upset, not at the store, but at Sony.
You're not hurting Sony, as much as you're hurting someone else.

Thanks for listening i needed to vent my frustration!!! Have a good day lol

Yea, excellent first (and maybe only) post.... You've succeeded in making me hate you for stealing.

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 20 of 70 (3,582 Views)