Nov 20 2012
By: turnerburner770 First Son 9 posts
Accepted Solution

Wired headset issue

4 replies 133 views Edited Nov 20, 2012

Hello, I need help solving this issue I have with my headset. I searched for a while and found that nobody had a very similar problem to mine. I do not know the brand of this headset. It is not labeled, but I do remember that when I bought it, it came in a red box. I think the brand sounded like samurai, or something like that. Anyway, the problem occurred today when I was about to play with my friends on Black Ops. I tried to speak into the microphone, but the mic icon did not indicate that I was speaking. I went to the PS menu, and went under settings to the accessory settings. I went to the audio device settings to see if my voice was coming out at all. Nothing. It indicated that the headset was plugged in, but it didn't pick up my voice for some reason. I'd really like some input on this issue. Thanks.

Message 1 of 5 (133 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
5432 posts

Re: Wired headset issue

Nov 20, 2012
Message 2 of 5 (125 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Dec 10, 2012

Sorry for the late reply. Haven't checked on this in a while. This is the headset, yes. I kept searching, but I couldn't find anyone with this issue. Any info regarding the issue/solution would be greatly appreciated.

Message 3 of 5 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Dec 10, 2012

turnerburner770 wrote:

Sorry for the late reply. Haven't checked on this in a while. This is the headset, yes. I kept searching, but I couldn't find anyone with this issue. Any info regarding the issue/solution would be greatly appreciated.

Your headset is probably broken. If you get a new one i suggest a bluetooth for a few more dollars, It will be worth it in the long run.:smileyhappy:

Message 4 of 5 (103 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Dec 10, 2012

Evo_SI wrote:

turnerburner770 wrote:

Your headset is probably broken. If you get a new one i suggest a bluetooth for a few more dollars, It will be worth it in the long run.:smileyhappy:

I really didn't want to hav to get a new one. Oh well. Thanks for trying to help anyway guys. It is much appreciated.

Message 5 of 5 (101 Views)
0 Likes