Jul 02 2010
By: musicman_004 Sackboy 529 posts

WipeOut and Playstation Plus

7 replies 8 views Edited Jul 2, 2010

Hey there friends,

I just subsribed to playstation plus and ran into a problem.  I was so excited to be a member I went for my first download, WipeOut HD.  After I clicked the WO HD icon i was given two options, Full Game (about 1040 MB) and Full Game Unlock (105 MB)  I downloaded the smaller file first.  but after that that the full game file couldn't be found, so I don't know how to get it.  The file i was able to download installed and is located under game data utility, but I don't know what good that does me if I can't even play the game.  Please help. Thank you!

musicman_004 Trophy Card
Message 1 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19370 posts

Re: WipeOut and Playstation Plus

Jul 2, 2010
Download the Demo. Then, if you need to, re-download the full game unlock code.
Message 2 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
32374 posts

Jul 2, 2010
The Demo for a lot, if not most of the PSN games is actually the full game, the unlock is just that, an unlock of only a few MB that sends a message to the Demo to say 'ok, your now a full game, not a Demo'
Message 3 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 2, 2010

In the playstation store in the PSN+ area on the top right there's downloads. Click on that and the other download should be in there. I had that happen to me. Hope this helps.

Message 4 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

Jul 2, 2010

I love how we got Wipeout HD. Such a great game it is!

Message 5 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
32374 posts

Jul 2, 2010
Yea i agree, I played it years ago, bit it looks great in HD, super sharp too, I like the Zombie game to, pretty addictive, takes me back a bit playing stuff like that, I can't say I think much of the Crash / Rally game though, not sure it'll get played much that one.

P.S. Love the theme they gave us too.
Message 6 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Jul 2, 2010

BRIT-KO wrote:
Yea i agree, I played it years ago, bit it looks great in HD, super sharp too, I like the Zombie game to, pretty addictive, takes me back a bit playing stuff like that, I can't say I think much of the Crash / Rally game though, not sure it'll get played much that one.

P.S. Love the theme they gave us too.

Theme is epic, although I perfer dynamic themes more, The colors and overall concept of the theme is really unique and I like it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
529 posts

Jul 3, 2010

Thanks everyone,  I got it working and it looks amazing.  Looking forward to Playstation + services =]

musicman_004 Trophy Card
Message 8 of 8 (8 Views)
0 Likes