MVP Support
6347 posts

Re: Winter Sales 2013, Some too good to pass up ;)!

Dec 26, 2013

oooaznkid wrote:

da1writer wrote:

:vita: 16GB Vita Memory Card $19.99

:vita: 32GB Vita Memory Card $49.99

(Please, DO NOT pass on these two deals, best price I've seen on these cards EVER)

Actually these are not the best prices I've seen on the memory cards.  I picked up 2 32GBs for 39.99 on Cyber Monday. 

Never knew , sorry Smiley Sad. That's the lowest I've seen beside Black Friday and Cyber Monday now....

Message 11 of 12 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
23391 posts

Re: Winter Sales 2013, Some too good to pass up ;)!

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2013

da1writer wrote:

oooaznkid wrote:

da1writer wrote:

:vita: 16GB Vita Memory Card $19.99

:vita: 32GB Vita Memory Card $49.99

(Please, DO NOT pass on these two deals, best price I've seen on these cards EVER)

Actually these are not the best prices I've seen on the memory cards.  I picked up 2 32GBs for 39.99 on Cyber Monday. 

Never knew , sorry Smiley Sad. That's the lowest I've seen beside Black Friday and Cyber Monday now....

32GB for $40??  NEW or used? which merchant/store??

i don't know..

all these deals.. unless you have link/pic or something to prove..  sometimes it's hard to prove

I got a gamer posted about NEW games like heavenly sword for $5-6.. the guy keep arguing that it's NEW.. from some site from half.com..  when i asked about it.. and was provided with the link to a used game site.. apparently LIKE NEW  ... is NEW to him..

original.png

or another game who stated.. i got   **this/name of the product** for $10  !!.. really?/ .. after  some questions.. well. i have a $30 gift card which i used on it.... etc.. .

so unless there's legit link or picture to a legit product..  it's useless information

so it's ok @da1writer   the price you found is low than what i've seen.. for legit deals..  Smiley Happy

What Are Internet TROLLS and STALKERS ??
Before you Game Share Read Me
Can Not add funds to your Wallet ? Read me
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 12 (147 Views)
0 Likes