MVP Support
6095 posts

Re: Winter Sales 2013, Some too good to pass up ;)!

Dec 26, 2013

oooaznkid wrote:

da1writer wrote:

:vita: 16GB Vita Memory Card $19.99

:vita: 32GB Vita Memory Card $49.99

(Please, DO NOT pass on these two deals, best price I've seen on these cards EVER)

Actually these are not the best prices I've seen on the memory cards.  I picked up 2 32GBs for 39.99 on Cyber Monday. 

Never knew , sorry Smiley Sad. That's the lowest I've seen beside Black Friday and Cyber Monday now....

Message 11 of 12 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Limit Breaker
22812 posts

Re: Winter Sales 2013, Some too good to pass up ;)!

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2013

da1writer wrote:

oooaznkid wrote:

da1writer wrote:

:vita: 16GB Vita Memory Card $19.99

:vita: 32GB Vita Memory Card $49.99

(Please, DO NOT pass on these two deals, best price I've seen on these cards EVER)

Actually these are not the best prices I've seen on the memory cards.  I picked up 2 32GBs for 39.99 on Cyber Monday. 

Never knew , sorry Smiley Sad. That's the lowest I've seen beside Black Friday and Cyber Monday now....

32GB for $40??  NEW or used? which merchant/store??

i don't know..

all these deals.. unless you have link/pic or something to prove..  sometimes it's hard to prove

I got a gamer posted about NEW games like heavenly sword for $5-6.. the guy keep arguing that it's NEW.. from some site from half.com..  when i asked about it.. and was provided with the link to a used game site.. apparently LIKE NEW  ... is NEW to him..

original.png

or another game who stated.. i got   **this/name of the product** for $10  !!.. really?/ .. after  some questions.. well. i have a $30 gift card which i used on it.... etc.. .

so unless there's legit link or picture to a legit product..  it's useless information

so it's ok @da1writer   the price you found is low than what i've seen.. for legit deals..  Smiley Happy

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 12 (138 Views)
0 Likes