Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 20 2013
By: Stranka That One Marketing Guy 86 posts

#WinItWeek on @HeyPlayStation - PS Vita Galore!

12 replies 11702 views Edited Aug 20, 2013

Happy #WinItWeek everybody!

Yes, you read that right - #WinItWEEK! Today we announced some pretty amazing things at gamescom for the PS Vita, and to celebrate, we're giving away TONS of PS Vita content all week! Every day we will be featuring a new PS Vita title through @HeyPlayStation on Twitter by asking a question about it. If you answer the question correctly, you'll be entered for a chance to win that game! You'll have lots of opportunities to win this week, so stay tuned!

All you have to do to enter is retweet the announce tweet from @HeyPlayStation (coming around 4:30pm PST today) and answer the question(s) that follow! Best of luck to all of you who enter.

#WinItWeek

WinItWeek.png

• The Walking Dead game voucher code for the PS Vita
  • Dive Kick game voucher code for the PS Vita
  • Spelunky game voucher code for the PS Vita
  • KickBeat game voucher code for the PS Vita
  • Dragon Fantasy Book II game voucher code for the PS Vita
  • PlayStation Vita game system

Of course, no giveaway would be complete without a lengthy set of rules...

Win It Week Sweeps- 8/20/2013

1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter, Entrants must have a valid Twitter account and follow @HeyPlayStation. On Tuesday, August 20, 2013, @HeyPlayStation will tweet a task for followers to respond to (e.g. Tweet us the answer to the question, etc). Entrants will be asked to respond to the task with their completed sentence (“entry”) and #WinItWed. Entries must be received by 10:00pm PST on August 25, 2013 to be valid. Entries received after 10:00pm PST on August 25, 2013 will not be accepted. One entry per day per person.

Sony Computer Entertainment America (the “Sponsor”) is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the contest. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this sweepstakes should virus, bugs or other causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of this sweepstakes. Entries not satisfying these Official Rules will be automatically disqualified.

2. PRIZES: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - One (1) The Walking Dead game voucher code for the PS Vita (ARV: $24.99). Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - One (1) Dive Kick game voucher code for the PS Vita (ARV: $9.99). Thursday, August 22, 2013 - One (1) Spelunky game voucher code for the PS Vita (ARV: $14.99). Friday, August 23, 2013 - One (1) KickBeat game voucher code for the PS Vita (ARV: $9.99). Saturday, August 24, 2013 - One (1) Dragon Fantasy Book II game voucher code for the PS Vita (ARV: $14.99). Sunday, August 25, 2013 - One (1) The Walking Dead game voucher code for the PS Vita (ARV: $24.99), One (1) Dive Kick game voucher code for the PS Vita (ARV: $9.99), One (1) Spelunky game voucher code for the PS Vita (ARV: $14.99), One (1) KickBeat game voucher code for the PS Vita (ARV: $9.99), One (1) Dragon Fantasy Book II game voucher code for the PS Vita (ARV: $14.99), and One (1) PlayStation Vita game console (ARV: $199.99) (Total ARV: $274.94). Prize fulfillment is based on availability. Please allow 4-6 weeks for prize delivery from the time a winner provides delivery information to Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value if prize is unavailable. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions allowed.

3. WINNER(S):  Three (3) sixth prize entrants, Three (3) fifth prize entrants, Three (3) fourth prize entrants, Three (3) third prize entrants, Three (3) second prize entrants, and One (1) grand prize entrant will be selected by random drawing of all valid entries received by the Sponsor, whose decision concerning all matters related to this sweepstakes are final. Drawing will be held on August 26, 2013. Winners shall be notified by Twitter direct message. Winners must respond within 24 hours of notice with their Full name, birth date, phone number, e-mail address, and address. If Winner does not respond within 24 hours, the Winner forfeits their prize and Sponsor will randomly select another winner.

4. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on number of valid entries received.

5. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion open to residents of the United States who are 13 years of age or older at the start of the Sweepstakes, have a valid Twitter account, and follow @HeyPlayStation. Entrants may only win once per calendar month. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. By acceptance of prize, winner agrees to the use of their name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Employees of the Sponsor and its parent and affiliated companies and their families are not eligible. Neither the Sponsor nor its affiliates, subsidiaries, division or related companies are responsible for any damages, taxes, or expenses that winners might incur as a result of this sweepstakes or receipt of prize.

6. WINNER’S NAME: To obtain a list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Win it Wednesday Sweeps c/o Sony Computer Entertainment America, 2207 Bridgepointe Parkway, San Mateo, CA 94404. Winner’s Name requests will be fulfilled within four weeks after all prizes have been awarded. Requests for winner’s list must be received by September 20 2013

7. RESTRICTIONS: Void where prohibited or restricted by law.

8. SPONSOR(S): Sony Computer Entertainment America, San Mateo, CA

Message 1 of 13 (11,702 Views)
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Re: #WinItWeek on @HeyPlayStation - PS Vita Galore!

Aug 20, 2013
Message 2 of 13 (11,688 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2333 posts

Aug 20, 2013
Oooh nice giveaway this week. I might join this one.
mvpbluesigTheJLC.jpg
Message 3 of 13 (11,585 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2405 posts

Aug 20, 2013
This is a pretty awesome giveaway!
Message 4 of 13 (11,274 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 20, 2013

It would make my month of August so perfect, I already paid off my PS4 and it would be an awesome belated birthday gift.

Message 5 of 13 (11,263 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Aug 21, 2013

sure could enjoy any of these hope you will be notifing me

Message 6 of 13 (9,930 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3968 posts

Aug 21, 2013

I wouldn't mind winning the Vita or the voucher for The Walking Dead, other than those no (i'm not a big indie games fan)

facebook.com/gamer316
Message 7 of 13 (9,757 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18768 posts

Aug 21, 2013
I'd love to win the Vita. These rewards will be given away on each of the following days of the week, right?
Message 8 of 13 (9,701 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28928 posts

Aug 21, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
I'd love to win the Vita. These rewards will be given away on each of the following days of the week, right?

Me too :smileyvery-happy:

Message 9 of 13 (9,417 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1155 posts

Aug 24, 2013
How do you know if you win exactly?

Just got a PS3! Add me for some online action
Message 10 of 13 (7,081 Views)
0 Likes