Dec 22 2012
By: gianpierini First Son 1 posts

Will we have [PC] PSN Version?

1 replies 61 views Edited Dec 22, 2012

I had heard it a few weeks ago but then remembered there existed Google XD so I googled for a  PC PSN Version and I did find one... for like every other Country BUT US, I would love to be able to buy things from the PC, I don't have a PS3 but I do have a PSVita and I'm a member of PS+, most of the PS+ Activity happens on the PS3, not having one makes me impossible to get those Games/Add-Ons/Demos/Avatars or whatever it is for sale, either for free or discounted, so if I'm not wrong I could buy them through the PC PSN Store so it appears in my Purchase History which allows me to Download everything I bought throught the PC on the PS3 when I get one, if I ever get one... The PC PSN Store is new anyways, just wanting to know if there were plans to see it on the US anytime soon.

Thanks<3

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all Smiley Very Happy

P.D: If I'm wrong and I just couldn't do what I just said I would [xD] please tell me so :]

Message 1 of 2 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Re: Will we have [PC] PSN Version?

Dec 22, 2012

gianpierini wrote:

I had heard it a few weeks ago but then remembered there existed Google XD so I googled for a  PC PSN Version and I did find one... for like every other Country BUT US, I would love to be able to buy things from the PC, I don't have a PS3 but I do have a PSVita and I'm a member of PS+, most of the PS+ Activity happens on the PS3, not having one makes me impossible to get those Games/Add-Ons/Demos/Avatars or whatever it is for sale, either for free or discounted, so if I'm not wrong I could buy them through the PC PSN Store so it appears in my Purchase History which allows me to Download everything I bought throught the PC on the PS3 when I get one, if I ever get one... The PC PSN Store is new anyways, just wanting to know if there were plans to see it on the US anytime soon.

Thanks<3

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all Smiley Very Happy

P.D: If I'm wrong and I just couldn't do what I just said I would [xD] please tell me so :]

No news on it, but I'm sure it's coming very soon.

Message 2 of 2 (50 Views)
0 Likes