Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 06 2013
By: Psychoneirick Lombax Warrior 135 posts

Will there be something like the "Ambassador program" for vita?

4 replies 139 views Edited Feb 6, 2013

I was wondering, if the vita gets a price cut, will they give something to the owners that purchased it at full price? For example, nintendo has the ambassador program. What is the chance we will get something like that (be it free games or free psn money)? What do you think?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (139 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: Will there be something like the "Ambassador program" for vita?

Feb 6, 2013
I highly doubt it, considering that the vita has been out for a while compared to the 3ds' price drop being relatively early on in its lifetime.
Plus, late adopters will have missed out on some ps + deals and the 6 free weeks of ps mobile. That's enough for me at least...
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (129 Views)
Survivor
2465 posts

Feb 6, 2013
We won't, Nintendo gave that to people because they dropped the price in less than 4 months, Sony has been waiting more than a year for it, we don't even know when in 2k13 will the price cut happen~.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (128 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11161 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Highly unlikely. Unlike with the 3DS where the price drop happened far quicker than anyone expected, the Vita has been out over a year in Japan and just shy of a year in the US without a price drop. There would be no real incentive for Sony to do so. The fact that PS+ members get free games every month (and Sony extended the PS+ to the Vita in Nov) is quite a deal as is. (In my opinion that is).

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Feb 7, 2013

As was stated, the 3DS price drop was very early in the product's life cycle and the Ambassador program was basically Nintendo admitting they **bleep**ed up and overcharged their customers.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (82 Views)
0 Likes