Feb 13 2014
By: OLDSTYLEPIL Splicer 84 posts

Will there be a Dead Space 4?

[ Edited ]
9 replies 2978 views Edited Feb 13, 2014

I havent seen or Heard any info news for this game.I think this is my personal favourite franchise series and Hope I see a 4th.

They were headed in the SomeWhat proper direction in the 4th.

Also would be Superstoked to see the Way it would turn out gaphic wise ..and what could be done tto utilize the center touchpad.

EDIT: Removed 'News and Announcements' label. 

For more information on labels, click here.

Edit: Updated title

"Lost In Space,Low On Fuel,Surrounded By Evil"
Message 1 of 10 (2,978 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Re: Dead Space 4--PS4 ??

Feb 13, 2014

I wouldn't EXPECT a 4th game.

To me, the 1st one was the best, the 2nd and 3rd went the way that Resident Evil has went in where its no longer a HORROR game... its an Action game with horror elements.

Not to mention the 3rd game was not very well recieved... especially when you look at the bad publicity it got with the micro-transactions that EA played around with.

If they DO make a 4th game.... they need to FINISH it off..... cause IMO, its getting a little ridiculous.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 2 of 10 (2,952 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
360 posts

Feb 13, 2014

Well if you played the Dead Space 3 DLC...

Spoiler
you would know that it's pretty much over, seemed to me like everyone was dead. Another one of those "you have to pay to get the actual ending" deals from EA again.

TBH I wouldn't mind seeing it stay done right now. Dead Space and Dead Space 2 were fantastic (basically Alien and Aliens, but in videogame form) but DS3 turned into something else. Sure, it was a fun co-op shooter with a lot to do but it was not a Dead Space game.

Message 3 of 10 (2,946 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Feb 13, 2014

I whole heartily agree with the First one being EPIC.The second one for me became cheap towards the end,and probly is my least favourite of the three.

The third ones music score really grabbed me while doing the space missions and also was fun as hell inside some of the floating ships with the reflecting light of the helmets and the HUD just cant be beat in this game .IMO.

I really Never got to try the co-op missions much,so cant speak about them.

If They do decide to do a 4, they need to introduce some newer style Necro's.

Message 4 of 10 (2,941 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3181 posts

Feb 13, 2014

gR3yGh051 wrote:

I wouldn't EXPECT a 4th game.

To me, the 1st one was the best, the 2nd and 3rd went the way that Resident Evil has went in where its no longer a HORROR game... its an Action game with horror elements.

Not to mention the 3rd game was not very well recieved... especially when you look at the bad publicity it got with the micro-transactions that EA played around with.

If they DO make a 4th game.... they need to FINISH it off..... cause IMO, its getting a little ridiculous.

I liked dead space 2 as much as I liked 1, but 3 just didn't do it for me. The co-op in the game shouldn't of been added, it took away from the games experince and went straight into a shooting gallery. frenzy. 

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Message 5 of 10 (2,934 Views)
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Feb 13, 2014

I think that the 3rd was the worst of the series.  I loved the first and second one but the last one did not moved me as the other too.  I think they should do another one but like the second game.

LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 6 of 10 (2,918 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Re: Will there be a Dead Space 4?

Feb 13, 2014

Absolutely loved 1 and 2, and the 3rd one was pretty good. I didnt do co-op but it still felt scary to me.

I think I just love being Isaac and hearing his hilarious dialogue. Like when he's stomping an alien, he sometimes says:

"Ugh (stomp), aghh (stomp), EFFIN', THING!"

LOL he's says the F word but it'll be censored here. Makes him feel like a genuine and normal guy, and the devs got that completely right with this character. It's much more tense knowing you're not playing a super-soldier with high tech fire power.

I could go for some more Isaac.

Message 7 of 10 (2,897 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Re: Will there be a Dead Space 4?

Feb 13, 2014

The first two were grwat and to be honest i wrote survivor horror off after RE Code Veronica... I never played three so i wouldn't know if it was bad or good...

Message 8 of 10 (2,894 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7613 posts

Re:

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2015

Message 9 of 10 (2,890 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Feb 13, 2014

The only game of the series that had that real sense of fear and claustraphobia was DS1.The others for me were just good decent Sci Fy Games.

Hey were all different though,I personally didnt like TLOU,and couldnt wait to finish the game and trade it in.Go figure.

Message 10 of 10 (2,878 Views)
0 Likes