Treasure Hunter
5476 posts

Re: Will there be PS Home on PS4 ?

Jul 30, 2013

younginflavor18 wrote:

There's no word that PS Home will be on the PS4, you just got to be patient.

Exactly.  And, to those that don't use or like Home, and say that it shouldn't come to PS4, consider this:

I have never, ever played a Madden or FIFA game, and I recently swore off Call of Duty for the forseeable future.  You know something?  That doesn't mean that they don't have a place for someone on the PS4.  Don't be so selfish and judgemental, people.  Variety in gaming is a good thing. Smiley Happy

Grindhead_Jim

Message 11 of 14 (58 Views)
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Jul 30, 2013

I remember trying that out one time and some people were talking about sticking different things up there butt. Some other people were doing some weird virtual sex thing. Pretty weird lol.

Message 12 of 14 (55 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13448 posts

Jul 30, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

younginflavor18 wrote:

There's no word that PS Home will be on the PS4, you just got to be patient.

Exactly.  And, to those that don't use or like Home, and say that it shouldn't come to PS4, consider this:

I have never, ever played a Madden or FIFA game, and I recently swore off Call of Duty for the forseeable future.  You know something?  That doesn't mean that they don't have a place for someone on the PS4.  Don't be so selfish and judgemental, people.  Variety in gaming is a good thing. Smiley Happy

There's no problem having variety in gaming because it makes video games for what they are today: diverse genres.

Playstation Support Phone Number
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Message 13 of 14 (52 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14202 posts

Jul 30, 2013

I'm pretty confident Home will be on PS4 at some point. Maybe not at release though.

Look at how much money they make from Home? Developers wishing to showcase stuff there, Sony's personal financial gain from it and so on.

Like it or not. Home is actually worth a lot more than most the stuff Sony have. Especially with the Micro Transaction system there where people buy something virtual and Sony get money for.. technically.. nothing.

Message 14 of 14 (47 Views)