MVP Support
13737 posts

Re: Will the Playstation Vita use discs?

Aug 31, 2011

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

I havent been following the vita news non-stop.  never cared about it to much.

You wouldn't need to. A simple google search would tell you all you need to know.

Which still makes me wonder why people ask such questions here when they can easily be answered via google.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 13 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2966 posts

Sep 1, 2011

glaciusx25 wrote:

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

You wouldn't need to. A simple google search would tell you all you need to know.

Which still makes me wonder why people ask such questions here when they can easily be answered via google.

Even Wikipedia answers alof of the questions and is updated shortly after something is posted.

Everyone has their own opinion. The people you interact with in a community come from all walks of life, many different religions and beliefs, different family income levels, different points of view on many of today's hot topics of discussion. In a nutshell, each person is entitled to his or her own opinion. Discussion about it is the best thing to do, after all that's what communities are for. If it turns into some kind of sparring match, agree to disagree and move on.
Message 12 of 13 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
524 posts

Sep 1, 2011

Naquiel wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

Even Wikipedia answers alof of the questions and is updated shortly after something is posted.

Everyone has their own opinion. The people you interact with in a community come from all walks of life, many different religions and beliefs, different family income levels, different points of view on many of today's hot topics of discussion. In a nutshell, each person is entitled to his or her own opinion. Discussion about it is the best thing to do, after all that's what communities are for. If it turns into some kind of sparring match, agree to disagree and move on.

This^!! Why do people never bother searching around the net and just ask on the first forum they find?

Pro skill. Definition: Being too sexy at something for your own good.
Message 13 of 13 (51 Views)
0 Likes