Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 23 2012
By: warr1or787 Splicer 43 posts

Will the PS Plus be the future of PS4???

2 replies 377 views Edited Dec 23, 2012

Will the PS Plus be the format Playstation will use to bring the games in the future??? I mean will pay 10 dollars a month and Playstation will give is 1 new game a month with a few from PS network????

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (377 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
990 posts

Re: Will the PS Plus be the future of PS4???

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

It does have a TON of potential, I think Sony should give every PS4 buyer a year subscription with their purchase. They need to get people hooked, as most people aren't aware of it. People will realize they have all these games on their harddrive & they'll lose it if they don't pay for another year. They also need to make the game selections as balanced as they can with other territories, otherwise people will begin complain. It is an excellent value but its value decreases as they release better games in one area then another.  

Also a bigger harddrive, 500gb minimum or so. The future is digital, no doubt about it. This means the console doesn't have to work as hard trying to read the blu-ray disc; console remains cooler, lives longer, smaller in size. Maybe cheaper games because its easier to distribute. The games run faster when played from the harddrive, etc.. I have about 20gb left on my harddrive, & i cant take advantage of that space because a game requires double the size to be properly installed. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Re: Will the PS Plus be the future of PS4???

Dec 23, 2012

One would think or hope they would continue it. Im sure they will.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (322 Views)
0 Likes