Nov 09 2013
By: PhDChaos I Only Post Everything 789 posts

Will critics review the new consoles? When will KZSF reviews appear?

3 replies 174 views Edited Nov 9, 2013

I can't remember whether or not the new consoles get reviews.  If so, can we expect it later this week?  Also, does anyone know when the Killzone: Shadow Fall reviews will be posted?

Permanently left the PS Forums because of a trolling MVP and poor moderation.
Message 1 of 4 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

Re: Will critics review the new consoles? When will KZSF reviews appear?

Nov 9, 2013

CNet will probably review the PS4. I don't when know when any of the reviews will come up though. 

Message 2 of 4 (164 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
789 posts

Nov 9, 2013

Brink-2-Chaos wrote:

still waiting for Reviewers to Realse the greatness that the Sega Dreamcast Truly is

I was devoted to college (Xbox/PS2) and work/graduate school (360/PS3) when the other consoles were released.  I've never payed attention to a new console before.

Uh, so perhaps no console reviews.  KZSF should be next week, but when?  This waiting game is terrible, but new information helps quite a bit, but where is the new, substantive information?  The PS4 Mega Thread is awesome, but it contains mostly tidbits and speculation at this point.  Our stream is drying up; now we have to confront the wait...NOOOOOoooo...(at least it's less than a week) 

Permanently left the PS Forums because of a trolling MVP and poor moderation.
Message 3 of 4 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Nov 9, 2013

The closer it gets the more information (some false) will be out there.  The week after the console's release expect a deluge of information.  Everybody and their grandmother will have their review of the new console. But at this point the only thing that matters is what you think of the thing.

I'd say expect Killzone review a few days before the official release of the game.

Message 4 of 4 (115 Views)
0 Likes