Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 24 2012
By: FriedZombie456 First Son 1 posts

Will Sony think about syncing Vita with Android/Playstation Suite?

9 replies 328 views Edited Jul 24, 2012

I just want to comment on how overall i'm dissapointed with the showings so far for my Vita. There has been virtually no co-op games for the Vita, i'm constantly downloading titles that were available for the PSP such as P3P (P4 Golden can't come soon enough) and other solid PSP games such as Twisted Metal: Head On. I did enjoy Rayman: Origins and currently enjoying Gravity Rush, but again with Rayman: Origins I feel that particular game was born to be on the Vita, yet it's missing a critical component: Co-Op! Other features that I found puzzling why they were lacking is no flash support for the Vita, that cripples ungodly amounts of content on the internet and makes some of my favorite sites such as Blistered Thumbs, thatguywiththeglasses, half of the content on funny websites such as FailBlog absolutely useless. Atleast encourage production of a 3rd-Party browser such as Dolphin to take up those reins if you're refusing to.

/rant

P.S. Where the hell are the free to play games on the Vita. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
684 posts

Re: Will Sony think about syncing Vita with Android/Playstation Suite?

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2012

vita's sdk was released in beta form a couple months ago... you will see what you want once it's out of beta... at some future point in time....  disappointments are fairly common talk around here... so we all know the feeling already.... can't really do much about it.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (298 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11816 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Well so far using PS Mobile beta, I've been using Remote Desktop Client to play my PC games like BF3 and Crysis 2 (albeit, at 30-40FPS instead of 60)

But hey, it's the closest thing to remote play, and it's actually quite effective, so I'm happy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1388 posts

Jul 24, 2012
Dont you know Flash has been dead??? well i guess you do now yea Flash is dead now and sorry your dissapointed with your purchase man im loving every minute of mine so i dont know the feeling
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

Jul 25, 2012
Flash isn't dead, most chat-rooms that look awesome like xat chatrooms still use flash. Flash is far from dead. What is dead is java because flash chatrooms I believe out number java chatrooms. The only chatrooms I believe I've gotten to work on playstation vita are java chats which stinks.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (248 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11816 posts

Jul 25, 2012

AchillesVsHector wrote:
Flash isn't dead, most chat-rooms that look awesome like xat chatrooms still use flash. Flash is far from dead. What is dead is java because flash chatrooms I believe out number java chatrooms. The only chatrooms I believe I've gotten to work on playstation vita are java chats which stinks.

You're right, Flash isn't dead. MOBILE flash (Flash for mobile devices) is. Adobe has stopped updating Flash for all mobile devices

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1388 posts

Jul 25, 2012

glaciusx25 wrote:

AchillesVsHector wrote:

You're right, Flash isn't dead. MOBILE flash (Flash for mobile devices) is. Adobe has stopped updating Flash for all mobile devices

Thats What i Meant Flash for Mobile Devices dont you know the VITA surfs the net as a mobile device AchillesVSHector???

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (231 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1084 posts

Jul 25, 2012

New mobile flash is dead.But why can they not put the last known verson of mobile flash on vita untill they come up with something else.At lest it would make things work untill then.I know there is a way because I can buy a new mobile device that just come out and it plays everything on internet day one.So there is a way, they are they are just not in a hurry to do it.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (223 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11816 posts

Jul 25, 2012

fantasyplayer wrote:

New mobile flash is dead.But why can they not put the last known verson of mobile flash on vita untill they come up with something else.At lest it would make things work untill then.I know there is a way because I can buy a new mobile device that just come out and it plays everything on internet day one.So there is a way, they are they are just not in a hurry to do it.

"Starting August 15, Adobe will also limit access to the Flash Player in the Google Play Store to only devices that already have it installed and later removing it entirely."

So while yes, you can go buy a device with flash today, they're getting rid of it entirely. That's why it's not on Vita.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (211 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1084 posts

Jul 25, 2012

yes that is true. But they are gitting read of it so they can put a better program on it to take it's place.There is no way they are going to sale handheld products that do not play things on the internet like they should.They would lose to much by doing that.So my question is if every company in the world that does new handheld products can do this with there new products to this date today why is sony with all it's resources not able too.I bet there phones do fine with it.It is just a thought because I do not hunt videos up on my vita that much.But I bet there is more behind this than thay just  can not do it because it is not avaiable any more.I dont know for sure though.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (197 Views)
0 Likes