Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 03 2013
By: SylarTheWolf First Son 9 posts

Will Playstation Plus online storage be restored?

4 replies 179 views Edited Jan 3, 2013

Hi everybody,

So, recently my Playstation Plus subscription expired and I was unable to renew it before it expired because my internet was not working properly. Naturally, I no longer have access to my stuff saved in online storage. What I wanted to know was whether or not I will get back the things I had saved in online storage if I resubscribe to PS+. Normally, I wouldn't care about starting over, but all of my multiplayer progress for Black Ops II was saved in online storage and it would be a shame to lose all of that. Help is much appreciated. Thanks!

Message 1 of 5 (179 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17373 posts

Re: Will Playstation Plus online storage be restored?

Jan 3, 2013

It depends how long it's been lapsed. You'll probably still have access to the cloud saves but they won't keep them forever on a lapsed account. As far as I know they never put a hard and fast time limit out.

Message 2 of 5 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

It'll be there for you when you renew your subscription.

Jan 3, 2013

Message 3 of 5 (169 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29681 posts

Re: It'll be there for you when you renew your subscription.

Jan 4, 2013

FidelityNy wrote:

mochuuu appeared to indicate some months ago that it would indeed be there for as long as you want, something that confused me when they said it, but so be it.

Message 4 of 5 (167 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17373 posts

Re: It'll be there for you when you renew your subscription.

Jan 4, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

FidelityNy wrote:

mochuuu appeared to indicate some months ago that it would indeed be there for as long as you want, something that confused me when they said it, but so be it.

I thought in that announcement he said something along the lines of " I'm hesitant to use a word like indefinitely..." That's why I wanted to let them know it'll likely be there but I wouldn't count on it being there forever.

Message 5 of 5 (145 Views)
0 Likes