Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3002 posts

Re: Will PSN ever be great as XBOX LIVE? sony back-stabs PS3 PLAYERS

Aug 7, 2011

Locking.

From the Rules of Conduct...

Don't

-Talk about other platforms. Posts about other gaming platforms may be deemed off-topic and removed. Platform vs. platform discussions pretty much always degenerate to flaming wars, so please don’t start those threads!

Message 21 of 23 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 13, 2013

you own a Playstation Move. i deem all of your responces invalid.

Message 22 of 23 (24 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Jun 13, 2013
Jarhead us long us Sony is dealing whit the CHEAP I want everything free cuz i oready buy the game( yes you buy THE GAME for the Single player everything other then that story of the GAME is a extra serves they dont need to give for free) they think that everything should be free i mean how can you make something better went this freaking leaches cheapes gamers on any console wont even want to pay for a online serves sony need to make $$$ out of psn and i mean real $$ in order for them to be able to make it better why is xbox life faster and allot of the time better cuz people pay but to this CHEAP GAMERS ON THE PS3 60$ A YEAR IS A ARM OR A LEG I MEAN DONT YOU GUYS EVEN WORK if you save 1$ a day you will have 360$ a year thes more then what you need for Xbox life or psn plus THES 1$ A DAY SAVE 1$ EACH DAY AND YOU BE OK I MEAN GET REAL STOP BEING SO **bleep** CHEAP PSN USER'S AND WE MY GET SOME WHERE
 photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 23 of 23 (20 Views)
0 Likes