Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Re: Will PSN ever be great as XBOX LIVE? sony back-stabs PS3 PLAYERS

Aug 5, 2011

well i can see why he wants Croos party chat well it's easy for a friend to help you out if your lost or stuck on a boss fight Corss party u 2 can help each other bisa voice witch i think is much easyer and faster then typeing yeah sure Xbox Live has all features and you getta pay $60 a year lik at it this way some people prefer Live other's prefer PSN who knows maybe one year Xbox live and PSN will be the Same yeah i use to have 360 but mines broke during a maddden game and i was winning to anways here is a exsimple of Cros partychat for psn lets just say i need help in Tomb Raider Underworld or Uncharted 3 and i can't get pass a part well all i getta do is send one of my friends lets say ummmm StarfoxCat360(Not a Real PSN ID)just a exsimple for this anyways she comes in and i'll just explane to her what im stuck on but for other's Cross party chat is useless the reason why say that cause there use to Xbox Live's Party Chat

Physic/Animations Developer For lots of Different Games useing Jump Stomp in injustice only on Catwoman,HarleyQuinn And Wonder Woman PM me Looking For Help With a Video For Recording Injustice
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 23 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
921 posts

Aug 5, 2011

OMG! Why do people try to say which service is better for everyone? XBL is not better than PSN, and PSN is not better than XBL, you choose which one is better for your needs. I am a Plus member and feel that for my $50 a year I get more value than XBL. The only thing I like better about XBL is its ease of communication, for $60 a year I want a little more for my money than just one feature that PSN doesn't offer. With that being said, and the fact that I like Playstation exclusives better, I say PS3 is better for ME, not for everyone. Which one is better is YOUR opinion and not everyone has to agree with you. If everyone in the world only had one opinion, the world would be a very boring place.

Also anyone that try's to claim that either service is less laggy than the other, has no idea what they are talking about, it is the game servers/host that determine lag. Since more of Sony's first party games use dedicated servers than Microsoft's, Sony's games tend to lag less online, but that has nothing to do with the PSN.

bren92 Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 23 (43 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Aug 5, 2011

I wouldnt stick up for a network that got hacked by a 19 year old lol

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 23 (43 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16217 posts

Aug 5, 2011

Jarhead876 wrote:

Why are you trying to start a flame war? Why are the mods allowing it? Yes PSN was hacked by a group of hackers. I don't know their ages sorry. You are aware XBL was hacked too right? I don't know the ages of those hackers either. I don't see why their ages are important. The important thing is there is no such thing as "adequate security".

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 23 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
513 posts

Aug 5, 2011

Jarhead876 wrote:

question is simple, will PSN ever be as great as XBOX LIVE? As in "great" i mean more user friendly like having the ability to change you online ID?or maybe talk to 8 people at once while different players are playing different games? Oh and custom avatars. i hate how sony is coming up with all these lame *** updates for the ps3 so we can just forget about cross chat. SOOO sony back stabs us PS3 players by giving these amazing feature to the PS VITA. like WHAT THE ****! 

That is not more using friendly, that is asking for features, big difference. PSN is way more using friendly than XBL, before and after the big change from XBL to NXE.

You realize you said Sony back stabs us by giving us amazing features on the PS Vita right? Do you not see how ridiculous that sounds?

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 23 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
921 posts

Aug 6, 2011

Jarhead876 wrote:

Ok... Xbox Live has been hacked too..... So has the CIA. You think PSN should be more secure than the CIA?.....OK. Since no one in the world besides the hackers should know their ages, that means one of two things, the first being you are one of the hackers, the other being that you are psychic, and in that case can you please tell me where I left my lucky underwear? I miss those things, im no good at CoD without them.....

bren92 Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 23 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4989 posts

Aug 6, 2011

bren92 wrote:

Jarhead876 wrote:

Ok... Xbox Live has been hacked too..... So has the CIA. You think PSN should be more secure than the CIA?.....OK. Since no one in the world besides the hackers should know their ages, that means one of two things, the first being you are one of the hackers, the other being that you are psychic, and in that case can you please tell me where I left my lucky underwear? I miss those thinks, im no good at CoD without them.....

your raceing underwear? with the yellow flags up front and skid marks in the rear?

sorry had to type that

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 23 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
921 posts

Aug 6, 2011

jpbslayer wrote:

bren92 wrote:

Jarhead876 wrote:

Ok... Xbox Live has been hacked too..... So has the CIA. You think PSN should be more secure than the CIA?.....OK. Since no one in the world besides the hackers should know their ages, that means one of two things, the first being you are one of the hackers, the other being that you are psychic, and in that case can you please tell me where I left my lucky underwear? I miss those thinks, im no good at CoD without them.....

your raceing underwear? with the yellow flags up front and skid marks in the rear?

sorry had to type that

Yes! Those are the ones! Have you seen them?

bren92 Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 23 (43 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 6, 2011

you get what you pay for...its as simple as that (unless you have PS+....paying for discounts have NEVER been ok in my book, and i think thats a total rip off)...i have both consoles and im convinced that XBL will always be better that PSN...but hey look at the bright side...at least Playstation has more top notch exclusives

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 23 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Aug 7, 2011

Does this also mean that you would like to pay a price to be able to play online and that you would like to have to buy every pack for your little Mii-like avatars???

If Microsoft's consoles suit you best then by all means go get one! Sony has better games for people who buy consoles for gaming. Even Nintendo knows that consoles are for gaming, maybe that's why they are far behind in the online business. Microsoft believes that consoles should become like social networks for people to get together... I guess they forgot that computers exist or they just want to implement that idea everywhere.

The conclusion is that you would like to pay to play online, so you would probably enjoy paying for PS+, correct? Remember, it is ONLY optional. Have a good day Sir Jarhead!

This Is My Fate. Yours Will Be Revealed Soon.
Taking Flight Into 2012.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 23 (43 Views)
0 Likes