Mar 12 2014
By: Nomadd006 Sackboy 451 posts

Will PS4 allow us to use our own headsets soon?

[ Edited ]
2 replies 211 views Edited Mar 13, 2014

Has anyone heard any positive news, if PS with start allowing people to use thier headsets on the PS4 yet, more specifically the chat function? Or are they still trying to force people to buy thier product??

edit: changed label please see http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Labels-Best-Practices-in-PS-General/td-p/... for more information on labels. Title edited for clarity

Hey! I am Canadian, I am sorry if you've offended me.
Message 1 of 3 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3121 posts

Re: PS4 Aftermarket BlueTooth Headsets

Mar 13, 2014

Nomadd006 wrote:

Has anyone heard any positive news, if PS with start allowing people to use thier headsets on the PS4 yet, more specifically the chat function? Or are they still trying to force people to buy thier product??

The general guess I would give you is that there will be no support for those headsets until there is great enough demand for it.  As enough people are buying SONY's Headsets. 

Do you have a PS Vita?  If you do, you can use your BT Headset on the PS Vita to cross game chat with friends on the PS4.  Thats what I do every night I game with friends.  Remember the PS VIta and PS4 are cross chat capable.

Message 2 of 3 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
451 posts

Re: PS4 Aftermarket BlueTooth Headsets

Mar 13, 2014

No, don't have the Vita, would be cheaper just to buy another headset...though I am not sure about the not enough demand....there are thousands of us out there screwed at the moment.

Hey! I am Canadian, I am sorry if you've offended me.
Message 3 of 3 (199 Views)
0 Likes