May 20 2011
By: PC-WONK First Son 30 posts

Will I still be able to redeem PSN store codes online during the store outage?

5 replies 93 views Edited May 20, 2011

I've been wanting to do some TW12 online but have not been able to because I can't download the online pass. If I redeem the online pass code here https://store.playstation.com/accounts/manage/cam_index.vm will it download the file and allow me to play? TIA

Message 1 of 6 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

Re: Will I still be able to redeem PSN store codes online during the store outage?

May 21, 2011

The store is down so you wouldnt be able to use the codes. yuoull have to wait til the store opens... Smiley Indifferent

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
Message 2 of 6 (93 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Will I still be able to redeem PSN store codes online during the store outage?

May 21, 2011

yea i know right i have two dowloads for la noire i cant ude tem right now

Message 3 of 6 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5769 posts

May 21, 2011

just got LA Noire and well i suppose you cant redeem them, just wait for the store to be back online. I hope my LA Noire codes work when the store is back up, dont want any issues or anything. Smiley Indifferent

Message 4 of 6 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

May 21, 2011

xNemesiSx wrote:

just got LA Noire and well i suppose you cant redeem them, just wait for the store to be back online. I hope my LA Noire codes work when the store is back up, dont want any issues or anything. :|

xNemesiSx Trophy Card

I'm pretty sure a call to SEA would fix it if there was an issue - however if these are DLC from like a preorder youll want to call GameStop or whoever offered it to get help Sony wont touch it.

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
Message 5 of 6 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
710 posts

May 21, 2011

This situation right here is why EA's new "buy new not used" system fails miserably.

Message 6 of 6 (93 Views)
0 Likes