Jul 06 2013
By: bulldog_789 First Son 7 posts

Will I be ableto get a PS4 this christmas if I dont pre order?

18 replies 927 views Edited Jul 6, 2013

Ok so I cant pre order(for certain reasons with my parents) so that leaves me to get the PS4 on christmas. But I have been hearing a lot of people say things like: "I hope you preordered the PS4 because if you didnt good luck getting one this year".  Btw I live in Slovakia(middle europe) if that will help you answer my question

Message 1 of 19 (927 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: Will I be ableto get a PS4 this christmas if I dont pre order?

Jul 6, 2013

bulldog_789 wrote:

Ok so I cant pre order(for certain reasons with my parents) so that leaves me to get the PS4 on christmas. But I have been hearing a lot of people say things like: "I hope you preordered the PS4 because if you didnt good luck getting one this year".  Btw I live in Slovakia(middle europe) if that will help you answer my question

It is being said people who dont preorder wont be getting one until February 

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 2 of 19 (926 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2599 posts

Jul 6, 2013
Yea, i dont see any PS4 models being available to general public (non pre order people), until a month or so after initial release.
Message 3 of 19 (920 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Jul 6, 2013
Yeah I Don't Think Your Chances Are Good, In The US It's Like A PS4 Gold Rush. Hope You Are Able To Find One Though, I'd Hate For U To Miss Out.
Message 4 of 19 (913 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Hey man I hate to ask this since this is the playstation forum but do u know if its the same deal with the xbox one?(again no fanboy flame wars here guys just saying i will get the one that will be available sooner) . Will i also need to wait until sometime in 2014 to buy it from my store if i dont pre order?

Message 5 of 19 (904 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 6, 2013

bulldog_789 wrote:

Hey man I hate to ask this since this is the playstation forum but do u know if its the same deal with the xbox one?(again no fanboy flame wars here guys just saying i will get the one that will be available sooner) . Will i also need to wait until sometime in 2014 to buy it from my store if i dont pre order?

If you dont preorder you most likely will not get one this year, so yes.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 6 of 19 (901 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1873 posts

Jul 6, 2013

bulldog_789 wrote:

I'm not pre ordering ethier. I live in the U.S and I'm probably not going to be able to get a ps4 and xbox one until Feburary Smiley Sad due to the expected high demand.

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Message 7 of 19 (893 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jul 6, 2013

I hatemy life.Oh well PC it is im buying.! Muahahahahhahahaah

Message 8 of 19 (881 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1648 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Both systems are gonna suck to try and get if you don't preorder, I know ps4 is going quick, I think ppl are probably still sour about all the XB1 stuff, so it might be available. What you should do is go to Gamestop 48 hrs after the release and see if anyone didn't pick up their ps4 (maybe someone died or something) but they can only hold it for 48 hrs then they have to release it to the public, other than that you can go to like best buy everyday and try to get one when delivery trucks come. Or you can spend like 3x the amount and get it off ebay.... in fact almost kicking myself for not ordering a second one just for this reason /sigh lol

Got my Vita for $50. Woot.
Message 9 of 19 (879 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9612 posts

Jul 6, 2013

bulldog_789 wrote:

It depends on the actual release date of PS4. If PS4 is released in the middle of November, then you will have a month and a half before Christmas, so maybe. If PS4 is released on November 15, I am sure that after the Christmas rush is over, you can easily get a PS4 in the weeks after Christmas, maybe even early January. But I am in the United States, so I am talking about what will happen in USA. I have no idea what will happen in Slovakia, in Europe.

tumblr_lnj2v3rP8E1qm00hqo1_500.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 10 of 19 (869 Views)
0 Likes