Aug 03 2013
By: oz-DoMiNaToR-oz First Son 1 posts

Will Grand Theft Auto V be on the PlayStation store for pre-order or Day 1 Digital?

12 replies 389 views Edited Aug 3, 2013

Hi, I currently have $110 saved up on my pn PSN balance and I was wondering if the new Grand Theft Auto game will be up for pre-order on the store or will it be available on day 1 as a download. I would really like to know instead of saving it up and end up not being able to purchase it.

Thanks. 

Message 1 of 13 (389 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2599 posts

Re: Will Grand Theft Auto V be on the PlayStation store for pre-order or Day 1 Digital?

Aug 3, 2013
I would like to know this as well, as im hoping to obtain a digital copy. I dont want any physical copies anymore.
Message 2 of 13 (375 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16135 posts

Re: Will Grand Theft Auto V be on the PlayStation store for pre-order or Day 1 Digital?

Aug 3, 2013

I don't understand how you can have THAT much money on your wallet at any given time.....

Anyway.... you'll have to ask Rockstar.... its up to them if they want it to be downloadable.

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 3 of 13 (337 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1488 posts

Aug 3, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

I don't understand how you can have THAT much money on your wallet at any given time.....

Anyway.... you'll have to ask Rockstar.... its up to them if they want it to be downloadable.

and the need to tell everyone that he has 110 bucks in his wallet. :manlol:

Message 4 of 13 (327 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Aug 3, 2013

i don't think GTA V would be .. available for download from the PS shop directly lol that would just put a hole in the ... "Profit" system for Retail Shops..Although would come available for Download from the PS store after couple of Months of its release... but i'll probably have my ps4 by then so it wouldn't matter to me..

Edit: PS3 games can be competible for PS4 so i'll be likely to get it when it hits the PS4 Shop ..Some time in the Near future.

450781-1680x1050.jpg

"You can't believe everything on the Internet"-- Kevin Butler
Message 5 of 13 (301 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2599 posts

Aug 3, 2013

yosnel79 wrote:

i don't think GTA V would be .. available for download from the PS shop directly lol that would just put a hole in the ... "Profit" system for Retail Shops..Although would come available for Download from the PS store after couple of Months of its release... but i'll probably have my ps4 by then so it wouldn't matter to me..

Edit: PS3 games can be competible for PS4 so i'll be likely to get it when it hits the PS4 Shop ..Some time in the Near future.

100% incorrect. PS3 games are *not* compatible with PS4 in ANY form. Digital, Physcial, etc. 

Message 6 of 13 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12801 posts

Aug 3, 2013

ccrogers15 wrote:

yosnel79 wrote:

100% incorrect. PS3 games are *not* compatible with PS4 in ANY form. Digital, Physcial, etc. 

Unless its Gaikai.

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 7 of 13 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Aug 7, 2013
probably after 6 months of original release date.

† Stand Up And Be Counted †
Message 8 of 13 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6540 posts

Aug 7, 2013

None can say if uts going to be  day 1  on psn because none knows,    As far pre order goes only one to my knowing is  gta5 ps3  console bundle. Thats is selling pretty fast, it already sold out in few store near me.You migh can check sony site for the game.. But  I dont  know if it will be there beyond the console bundle..

Happy Gaming in your future

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 9 of 13 (213 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2599 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Especially if poopsoft bribes Rockstar into specificially making it day 1 digital on XBL for 360 but has them not publish it digitally on PS3. They did it before. They already did a bribe before with GTA IV. They had the DLC timed exclusive to Xbox 360 for 1 year before it came to PC and PS3. 

Message 10 of 13 (189 Views)
0 Likes