Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 27 2012
By: chickenbonetom Treasure Hunter 7583 posts

Will Dishonored Have A Demo?

3 replies 5362 views Edited Sep 27, 2012

This game looks really kewl and I would like to sample it before buying it. Anyone know if they plan on releasing a demo for Dishonored? I would imagine they would as it's a new IP and they would want to introduce as many ppl to it as possible.

Message 1 of 4 (5,362 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30333 posts

Re: Will Dishonored Have A Demo?

Sep 27, 2012

chickenbonetom wrote:

This game looks really kewl and I would like to sample it before buying it. Anyone know if they plan on releasing a demo for Dishonored? I would imagine they would as it's a new IP and they would want to introduce as many ppl to it as possible.

I haven't heard anything yet, I suppose the PS Blog is the best place to keep an eye on this for that, also their Twitter & Facebook pages.

Message 2 of 4 (5,358 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7583 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

chickenbonetom wrote:

I haven't heard anything yet, I suppose the PS Blog is the best place to keep an eye on this for that, also their Twitter & Facebook pages.

I hope they release one I really wanna play this game it looks crazy.

Message 3 of 4 (5,327 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7583 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Any word on the demo yet?

Message 4 of 4 (5,207 Views)
0 Likes