Highlighted
Dec 19 2012
By: jspiewak77 First Son 28 posts
Accepted Solution

Wife got me a ps vita!!! How cool is the vita.

17 replies 359 views Edited Dec 19, 2012

I have ps3, ipAd  iPod, laptop and and many gadgets to complete . is  the vita a add on or a miss. please let me know if it is worth i. i loved the psp and was looking in getting a psp go. what does it do and will i be amazed.

Jeffrey

Message 1 of 18 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Re: Wife got me a ps vita!!! How cool is the vita.

Dec 19, 2012
Totally worth it.
But i wonder why you ask in the official Playstation VITA forum. I believe that everyone here will tell u the same!
Message 2 of 18 (357 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
5979 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2012

nanotyzon wrote:
Totally worth it.
But i wonder why you ask in the official Playstation VITA forum. I believe that everyone here will tell u the same!

Not true, some here are Vita owners but not Vita Fans. Some expect WAAAY too much out of the Vita and it's somewhat in part of how Sony pops it's ads. I'm part of the Vita Fan category; More optimisitc, sympathic, and understanding that the First year was great, next year will be better. While sales and the growing userbase is slow, I'm glad there is at least almost 3 million owners now, and will continue to grow to the point of Developers to continue to notice that money is tobe made on this thing. With more owners come more devs, with more devs comes more games, and with more games comes more Vita owners. The round about circle can only come and it is what Sony and others are hoping for, continued success of the Vita. 3DS be damned, I love my Vita! Best investment ever in a handheld! PS+ for Vita FTW!

Message 3 of 18 (346 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Dec 19, 2012

k sounds good i will continue to play/ and love it. just thought that 250 was alot for a gaming handheld when there are tablets out there that do way more. the input you added is great. i will keep it and enjoy the gift. what else can the vita do.

Message 4 of 18 (338 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Dec 19, 2012

oh to add // she will not give it to me until christmas .. so i do not have really have it yet!! sucks hah.... can not wait!!!

Message 5 of 18 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Dec 19, 2012

jspiewak77 wrote:

k sounds good i will continue to play/ and love it. just thought that 250 was alot for a gaming handheld when there are tablets out there that do way more. the input you added is great. i will keep it and enjoy the gift. what else can the vita do.

Ugh.. tablets weren't made for gaming though..

Message 6 of 18 (329 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Dec 19, 2012

what else other then gaming can I look forward to.

Message 7 of 18 (318 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Dec 19, 2012

DragonTechno wrote:

jspiewak77 wrote:

IMO tablets are great for gaming, but not necessarily for traditional console style gaming....

Message 8 of 18 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Dec 19, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

DragonTechno wrote:

jspiewak77 wrote:

IMO tablets are great for gaming, but not necessarily for traditional console style gaming....

Yeah that's basically what I mean. And they don't have built in shoulder buttons or D-pads or analog sticks to fit the usual gaming needs. And I am pretty sure most tablet companies didn't think, "this is going to be mostly for gaming" when they created their tablets. Tablets are good for games if you like those mini 2D games though I guess.

Message 9 of 18 (306 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Dec 19, 2012

Thanks

Message 10 of 18 (299 Views)
0 Likes