Splicer
48 posts

Re: Why You Should NOT Game Share

Dec 25, 2012
When you can speak your thoughts in a coherent and understandable structure then please post again but as it stands I can't understand what you are saying.
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 333 (959 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Dec 25, 2012
If you own both of the PS3's and use the same account on both, then yes, there is no problem with that. Sony recognizes that many users have more than one PS3 and they give you so many activations so that you can use content you buy on PS store on those systems.
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 333 (960 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Lmao I always put fake information on all of my online accounts and I never use credit cards. You can also change personal information and your password whenever you want. There really is no risk unless you're a stupid child. I really don't care how long they took coding to make a game like Black Ops 2. If I can game share with no risks than I'll do it.

So long as you change person information and your password, there is absolutely no risk. You should also know who the person is that you're game sharing with. Only a child would get fooled by game sharing. Anyone older than 13 is smart enough to know the risks. And it's Sony's fault that people keep getting free games on every system they've made in the past 6 years.
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 333 (910 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Anyone who despises game sharing this much must be miserable and lonely.
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 333 (907 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Lol. Are you saying people that actually follow the rules are msierable and lonely? Geez, I what kind of morals are those?

The Alepou and The Lukos.

"Love is the reflection of our highest values, and can be nothing else."

"Know Thy Self."

Let me back, let me back
I promise to be good, don't look in the mirror
At the face you don't recognize.

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 333 (899 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Jan 3, 2013
Lmao, I would love to hear your logic to that but I'm confident there is none.
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 333 (886 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Jan 3, 2013
"I really don't care how long they took coding to make a game like Black Ops 2."

Well, if you don't play the game then I can somewhat understand that but something tells me you would say the same thing even about the games you love. For instance, I am a huge lover of Final Fantasy but I would never say something so heartless. I am grateful for the hard work that Square Enix puts into their games. You aren't. I guess that's where we differ.

Great, when your account gets compromised then I hope you have a fun time verifying all the fake information to Playstation. Btw, reversing a compromised account requires you to verify 9/10 pieces of different information such as first name, last name, address, city, state, billing information, etc etc. But since that's all fake you wouldn't remember it in the first place hence you would not get your account back. I hope you enjoy it when that fated day finally arrives, not that you would learn your lesson even if it did.
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 333 (886 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Jan 3, 2013
Rather than morals, I'm interested more to hear his logic and reasoning behind that statement but I'm 100% confident there is none.
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 333 (886 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 4, 2013

Ok...how about this...I bought mw3 when it came out and bought the elite premium and all that **bleep**...MY premium didn't work, I did not get my founder titles or none of that good stuff. $49.99 on **bleep**. PLUS my MW3 cd shattered in my ps3...$59.99 gone to **bleep** too. I wrote and called to sony and wrote to activision about the double whammy and sony wanted me to send in another $30 for another copy and activision basically told me tough **bleep**. Now what am I supposed to do with not 1 but 2 greedy **bleep** companies looking to make their buck and **bleep** me over at the same **bleep** time?

50691dfcae2df4b601df295.png

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 333 (874 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 5, 2013
You are stupid.
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 333 (970 Views)
0 Likes