Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 07 2013
By: Dinz24 Hekseville Citizen 373 posts

Why no HBOGO?!

11 replies 657 views Edited Jan 7, 2013

I searched these forums for things dealing with HBOGO and every link has been killed.  Hmmmmm???!  

So why do us Playstation users not have HBOGO yet?  Oh wait, YOU DON'T CARE.  Sorry, I forgot!  

What a joke SONY is becoming!

PSN ID: Dinz24
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (657 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28644 posts

Re: Why no HBOGO?!

Jan 7, 2013

Dinz24 wrote:

I searched these forums for things dealing with HBOGO and every link has been killed.  Hmmmmm???!  

So why do us Playstation users not have HBOGO yet?  Oh wait, YOU DON'T CARE.  Sorry, I forgot!  

Feel better?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (652 Views)
Splicer
63 posts

Jan 8, 2013

Whats the point of HBO GO when we have netflix?

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (643 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Jan 8, 2013

@xxsh4downit3xx. Hello, my guess would be so people cannot complain about it:smileylol:

This is off topic but im kinda new to the forums...and i can't figure how to quote on these forums...if you like to tell me how i sure would

appreciate it:smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (631 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Jan 8, 2013

Dinz24 wrote:

HBO GO isn't available on a lot of devices, including Apple TV, so I beleive Microsoft and ROKU might have exclusivity for a period of time...

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (628 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4534 posts

Jan 8, 2013

Dinz24 wrote:

Every link has been killed?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Support-General/HBO-go/td-p/37326720

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Movies-TV-Shows/HBOgo-in-PS3/td-p/37068758

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3/HBO-GO-Please/td-p/38164541

etc.

And you're right, I don't care :smileytongue:.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (624 Views)
VP of Gaming
28644 posts

Jan 8, 2013

TheLaughingSwine wrote:

@xxsh4downit3xx. Hello, my guess would be so people cannot complain about it:smileylol:

This is off topic but im kinda new to the forums...and i can't figure how to quote on these forums...if you like to tell me how i sure would

Choose reply to the post you want to reply to then once the new page opens just go to the top-rightish of the text window & choose "Quote".

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (617 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Jan 8, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

TheLaughingSwine wrote:

Choose reply to the post you want to reply to then once the new page opens just go to the top-rightish of the text window & choose "Quote".

Thank you!:smileyhappy: .I have never noticed the reply for each individual post, I always went to the vary top of the thread to reply anything. Look everyone my first quote!...vary sorry that this is off topic....gosh! i wish i had something to post about the topic...hmm...i got nothing... ... ...Thank you for reading:smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (606 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28644 posts

Jan 8, 2013

TheLaughingSwine wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

TheLaughingSwine wrote:

Thank you!:smileyhappy: .I have never noticed the reply for each individual post, I always went to the vary top of the thread to reply anything. Look everyone my first quote!...vary sorry that this is off topic....gosh! i wish i had something to post about the topic...hmm...i got nothing... ... ...Thank you for reading:smileyhappy:

You're welcome.

Actually quoting someone is good in that it shows the people who subsequently read the posts that you are replying to a specific post rather than just generally, it also lets the original perosn know you're replying to their post, like I am with yours.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (604 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Jan 9, 2013

xbox has it for a certain time....then ps3 will have it...its on its way,just not now

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (587 Views)
0 Likes