Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 31 2013
By: PPPottypants First Son 4 posts

Why isn't Square Enix holiday sale represented on PSN?

3 replies 164 views Edited Dec 31, 2012

So this deal ends on the 3rd and all we got was a Hitman Absolution 30% discount a week or two ago, meanwhile XBL and Steam had just about every other available game in their library for 50% off.   Whats the deal there... was waitin to go hogwild on some digital games via Vita, but nope, PSN missed the boat completely (despite being advertised as happening on PSN in their ad blurb, I guess just having that 1 Hitman deal makes that legit though /sadface), and S/E's store stupidly has no digital non-PC section.  

Better come soon, like today, or I'll make completely empty threats of insignificant magnitudes that fall on deaf ears/blind eyes.

KK, Luv u, bye bye xoxoxo.

Message 1 of 4 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1437 posts

Re: Why isn't Square Enix holiday sale represented on PSN?

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2012

PPPottypants wrote:

So this deal ends on the 3rd and all we got was a Hitman Absolution 30% discount a week or two ago, meanwhile XBL and Steam had just about every other available game in their library for 50% off.   Whats the deal there... was waitin to go hogwild on some digital games via Vita, but nope, PSN missed the boat completely (despite being advertised as happening on PSN in their ad blurb, I guess just having that 1 Hitman deal makes that legit though /sadface), and S/E's store stupidly has no digital non-PC section.  

Better come soon, like today, or I'll make completely empty threats of insignificant magnitudes that fall on deaf ears/blind eyes.

KK, Luv u, bye bye xoxoxo.

I'm right there with ya! Been waiting on a SE sale so I can load up on all kinds of SE goodness. If it doesn't come I will shake my fist vigorously! :smileyvery-happy:

Message 2 of 4 (145 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Dec 31, 2012
You are right, I don't think SONY loses money with this, so there is no reason to not offer the sale.
Message 3 of 4 (127 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 1, 2013

Welps, updates up... still no go.  Great deal ruined, insert tears here.   Holidays ruined.  Kids ran away in disappointment.  Thanks Sony.

Message 4 of 4 (104 Views)
0 Likes