Mar 22 2013
By: UnrealButcher Uncharted Territory 1508 posts
Accepted Solution

Why is it that...

3 replies 122 views Edited Mar 22, 2013

... when I'm on my Vita I don't see friends I've made on here, and on here I don't see friends made on my Vita. Is there some sort of seperation between the Vita and the forums, or maybe between people that have a PS Vita vs. PS3? Sorry, I'm just new to Sony's online. Though I used to play Tribes: Aerial Assault on PS2.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4457 posts

Re: Why is it that...

Mar 22, 2013

If you added a friend on the either the PS3 or the Vita you should see them on both. Are you talking about your friends on the forums?

Message 2 of 4 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15326 posts

Mar 22, 2013

The friend system on the forums is completely seperate from the freinds system on PSN. However you can view your PSN friends by following this link.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 3 of 4 (106 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2013

Mercenary09 wrote:

If you added a friend on the either the PS3 or the Vita you should see them on both. Are you talking about your friends on the forums?

Yeah, on the friends I've added on the forums I don't see on the Vita and people I added on the Vita I don't see on here. Is it that the Vita people that have friended me on "Near" maybe just haven't come on here? I wouldn't think that would matter? I'd think I could see that they are online on their Vita when I'm on here, just the same as I can on XBox (sorry to anyone I might offend, not trolling). Or is this not the case? Sorry again, just trying to figure this out.

Edit:

darknovaxp wrote:

The friend system on the forums is completely seperate from the freinds system on PSN. However you can view your PSN friends by following this link.

Alright thanks.

Message 4 of 4 (105 Views)
0 Likes