Uncharted Territory
1330 posts

Re: Why is it that every guy tries to flirt with girl gamers?

Jul 2, 2014

In 15 years you'll be back complaining that no one is paying attention to you..

"For god ,your soul ... For me, your flesh...""

Message 31 of 107 (256 Views)
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2014

I am not a female but the level of intellect in these online games and almost all online games have made me go solo all the way. Pretty much I rarely if any, play online games. All my games are single offline games with cut scenes, stories and game substance. This is what I want and like and this is what I enjoy. I get bored so fast with sports games, first person shoot up games.

Sometimes the less you deal with people...the less problem you face...the less headache you face...the less difficulty you face...and the most peaceful life you get. There is nothing wrong with enjoying playing solo games.

Message 32 of 107 (250 Views)
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Jul 2, 2014

Jul 2, 2014

In 15 years you'll be back complaining that no one is paying attention to you..

Make that 6 Months

Message 33 of 107 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2275 posts

Jul 2, 2014

Well girls love attention all they need to do is block from anybody adding them and mute all but friends but do they do it? NO they are attention queens and i rarerly play with them most of them suck 

Won the ps4 From taco bell!
eGe EV][L GA/\/\][NG E/\/\P][RE
Message 34 of 107 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Jul 2, 2014

EVILEMPIRE951 says:

Well girls love attention all they need to do is block from anybody adding them and mute all but friends but do they do it? NO they are attention queens and i rarerly play with them most of them suck 

I like for WOMEN, not girls, to be standing by when I am playing so I can have someone to hold my beer

Message 35 of 107 (241 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2014

Actually I learned something in a very long time when it comes between he said/she said. It is never one sided. There is always two sides to the story. For example, a girl complains that a guy does this and that...but if you look closely too it, she did not do much to help prevent this and that from happening or she helped reached to this and that.

Other times you hear guys complain about girls doing this and that and you realize he did things that warranted this and that or he helped make her do this and that.

The problem we have society however, when girls complain about guys we immediately jump wagons and attack guys as if he is the only monster and she is the victim little girl. This is a major sickness in society and if this doesn't change lots of problem with society will never change.  When we always make the man the big bad wolf and the girl the victim we are not helping we are hurting and in the long run the hurt will be devastating for both men and women.

I just hope we do not reach there and regret it before it is too late and change this mentality sooner or the next victims will be the new sons that are going to be born and daughters.

Message 36 of 107 (239 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jul 2, 2014

If I ever met a really sexy woman that liked playing games I'd lose my mind. Like...I'm in no way a fan of redheads but the fact that Meredith Molinari plays games makes me completely overlook that. It's just an added layer of awesomeness really. So stop crying and be happy you're even getting attention. "Omg whaaaaa why are people trying to talk to me!!!" <-----I'm not even sure if I can call this a first world problem.

"While we're being honest, might I suggest something.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 37 of 107 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14213 posts

Jul 2, 2014

EVILEMPIRE951 wrote:

So, how's single life treating you?

Forever.

Message 38 of 107 (223 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8661 posts

Jul 2, 2014

EVILEMPIRE951 wrote:

Who stood you up then, bro?

Nobody should be haressed when playing online. It doesn't matter if they are male or female, black or white, speak differently or whatever. People should be allowed to play a video game, use their mic, without getting some idiot going "LOL U R DIFFERENT!".

Lol at all the people saying "YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR THE ATTENTION!". So dense. Smiley Mad

Message 39 of 107 (208 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1461 posts

Jul 2, 2014

hehe..this thread is funny...

Message 40 of 107 (197 Views)
0 Likes