Ghost of Sparta
13232 posts

Re: Why does PS4 show which games my friends and I have recently played?

Mar 28, 2014
Thread lock/
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 31 of 34 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
38924 posts

Mar 28, 2014

murphdawg1 wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

murphdawg1 wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

so from that it seems like sony is taking the easy way out?

and why is all these things in gaming so rushed all the time and they didnt want to delay it so they just kept out the features people want and gave us a whle new feature which is stupid and pointless

but its easy so might as well add it 

Are you not aware of how big capturing/streaming/sharing gameplay has become? Go on Youtube and you will find tons of videos from people doing Lets Plays/Walkthroughs to commentaries and reviews. If you don't care about any of that then simply don't use the Share button on your controller.

its a waste of space on my controller and adds pointless weight to it

Here's a news flash. Sony didn't create the controller with just you in mind but the general audience who will be buying the system and playing the games.

im probly not the only one who feels this way

seems like sony is trying to ride the band wagon instead of creating osmething innovative for gaming

Message 32 of 34 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6980 posts

Mar 28, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

murphdawg1 wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

so from that it seems like sony is taking the easy way out?

and why is all these things in gaming so rushed all the time and they didnt want to delay it so they just kept out the features people want and gave us a whle new feature which is stupid and pointless

but its easy so might as well add it 

Are you not aware of how big capturing/streaming/sharing gameplay has become? Go on Youtube and you will find tons of videos from people doing Lets Plays/Walkthroughs to commentaries and reviews. If you don't care about any of that then simply don't use the Share button on your controller.

its a waste of space on my controller and adds pointless weight to it

I should sue you for attempted murder, I just choked from laughing.

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 33 of 34 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3422 posts

Mar 28, 2014
So you can scope out which of your friends have the best games so you can game share. Jk.. Some people like it, I've used it a bit and gotta say I love watching what other people do with it on the Live app. I really like the share feature and how easy it is. I'd never live streamed before and it took me minutes to get set up and be on air. It isn't exactly my thing, but I do still really like it.
Message 34 of 34 (127 Views)
0 Likes