I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Re: Why do I own a PS vita?

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2013

Yea people need to realize backwards compatibility requires emulation, unless your Nintendo and stick with your old architecture each time around you can expect to run into problems having older games running on a new system.

Seeing as Gaikai is right around the corner, it might be easier for them to port PS2 games to PC versus the PS Vita then the Vita can stream them easier than emulating them.

I have patience and faith that Gaikai will be the solution to this problem for the most part. Although I know many won't like exactly how it works but hey chances are you will get to play your PS2 games on the Vita but like I said even through Gaikai it will require emulation. So don't expect everything to work because it is just not that easy. Sometimes it is near impossible, even PS1 games now can still have certain problems when running on a PC.

If people still can't even fully emulate every single PS1 game perfectly on PC's (I can't and mine is decked out) I don't know why you expect Sony to achieve so much more when they are trying pretty **bleep** hard if you ask me.

Message 11 of 26 (88 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Feb 17, 2013
Thanks for the comment bro, I'd guess I'll just have to put some money into it, What memory card did you buy for yours
Message 12 of 26 (80 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Feb 17, 2013
I'm learning, but I just had faith it could one day and it still may be possible.
Message 13 of 26 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Feb 17, 2013

sHIN234 wrote:
Thanks for the comment bro, I'd guess I'll just have to put some money into it, What memory card did you buy for yours

I got a 32GB for my Vita when I got it used last May here.

Need to scratch that retro need you have?Try Video 61!
We're at: www.atarisales.com and video61@tcq.net
We can fill every Atari or etc need be it sales or service. Smiley Happy

Formerly known as PSP509 and JediKnight509 on the PSP Forum and PSN Leaderboards! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
Video Gamer Extraodinaire!!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 26 (76 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Feb 17, 2013
You find it to be .. enough
Message 15 of 26 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Feb 17, 2013

sHIN234 wrote:
I'm learning, but I just had faith it could one day and it still may be possible.

I think,other things are coming to Vita here,just slowly......slowly. Smiley Sad Smiley Frustrated

Formerly known as PSP509 and JediKnight509 on the PSP Forum and PSN Leaderboards! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 26 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Feb 17, 2013

sHIN234 wrote:
You find it to be .. enough

Yeah,sure.Hell,I have 9.2 Gigs left after a ton of stuff on it .I wanted plenty of DL space for the apps,games and my looking forward to the

60 table TPA we were told was coming by FarSight Studios.I LOVED PHOF: TGC/TWC on my PSP. Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 26 (70 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Feb 17, 2013
LOL Thats good to know because I was ready to shell out 100 and something to make it comfy.
Message 18 of 26 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Feb 17, 2013

sHIN234 wrote:
LOL Thats good to know because I was ready to shell out 100 and something to make it comfy.

Well now,at this point, you might be able beat that $100 price for a used stick at GS or BB unlike when I got my Vita and stick at GS in May.

There weren't really any used sticks up for grabs then for me to buy easily. Smiley Wink Smiley Sad   Now BB has stuff like that and GS is

also a possibility,maybe cheap ones too.You have to inquire though,as they don't advertise their used stuff really,they're kind of mum about

it at times like it's a secret or something. Smiley Wink Smiley LOL

Message 19 of 26 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
50 posts

Feb 17, 2013

I just got the vita i got it for 150 brand new black ops bundle though a spceail deal useing my sony credit card.anyways i like it, i been wanting one for a while.i was going to waite for a price drop.

But i got the price drop deal. I would never pay full pirce now iam waiteing for gmaes.

Message 20 of 26 (50 Views)