First Son
1 posts

Re: Why can't you send PSN messages from PC?

Oct 3, 2011

you should contact them about that.

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 84 (574 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 26, 2011

My PS3 just broke and I was just trying to get ahold of my friends on my friends list so I logged on here figuring this message feature would be available. I see now thta it is not. The feature to message friends from the computer would be AWESOME! Especially when some people are involved in Clan wars/ Game battles and such. They should definetely make this happen ASAP while my PS3 is sent to Sony to get fixed .

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 84 (574 Views)
PlayStation MVP
36 posts

Jan 2, 2012

I definitely support the ability to message PSN friends from a computer since I sometimes wish to communitcate with my PSN buddies while watching TV or using my TV for other digital purposes.

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 84 (574 Views)
Sackboy
456 posts

Jan 2, 2012

That sounds like a brilliant idea, and a very much needed feature. It would be awesome to keep in touch with my PSN friends from my browser.

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 84 (574 Views)
First Son
16 posts

Feb 27, 2012

I can't believe that Sony is so far behind. By now you should not only be able to check your Playstation network messages on your computer. But you should be able to forward them or link them to an email address, get alerts via text, and have a PSN smartphone app that let your peform messaging task.

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 84 (574 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
849 posts

Feb 27, 2012

I dont see it happening..... Suxs Butter balls

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 84 (574 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 27, 2012

Hello....Sony are you listening? Oh wait, that feature will be exclusive in the new PS4 right?

Sony really has fumbled the ball on the full potential of this site and their gaming system, but what else is new. Most companies leave you wanting more. Look at Apple and the i-Pad, I will not buy such an incomplete piece of hardware. One speaker! Really? One effing speaker, and that one is pointed towards the back. No sd card expansion port. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 almost got it right with two speakers, but the screen has some sort of oily looking spot beneath the surface near the center. Put i-Pads screen on the Galaxy add the SD card port and you have a WINNER.

Oh, I almost bought the Sony S-Tablet, but same thing...1 effing speaker. Get a clue Sony and Apple Engineers!

Not everyone wants to use earbuds or headphones.

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 84 (574 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 2, 2012

calm down jeez... just chill ''one speaker omfg i hate the ipad now!!!!!!'' ur picky...

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 84 (570 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Jul 2, 2012

Check out this comment from Emmanuel Orssaud on the EU PlayStation Blog from 2009:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2009/06/29/psn-on-euplaystationcom-new-features-coming-soon/comment-p...

In response to "I’d like the functionality to be able to send and read messages on playstation.com.", Emmanuel said: "This feature is not yet available from the API that we use on the site. You can be sure that when it becomes available we’ll implement the messaging functionality on eu.playstation.com."

It sounded like a matter of WHEN not IF it was possible but seeing how that was 3 years ago, who knows if it'll ever be available.

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 84 (566 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 31, 2012

when did they say that i have not seen that blog it deffantly would be nice due to me not having a ps3 right now due to mine burning up or so called yellow light of death p.s. dose any one know where i can find a new cd rom for the ps3 and know who might be able to fix my little problem plz email me at joe79transam@yahoo.com

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 84 (485 Views)
0 Likes