First Son
1 posts

Re: Why can't you send PSN messages from PC?

Oct 28, 2010

lol my ps3 i swapped for xbox 360. i actually hate the ps3 analogs. they're horrible. i forgot to send messages to my ps3 friends. but i kinda gatherd Sony dosnt give 2 **bleep**s about us (the gamers, fans etc) otherwise this option would've been considered along time ago. xbox has it. steam has it. so why the **bleep** dosnt playstation has it. sony are slacking majorly. and they're not keep customers satisfied. all they care about is banning people and collecting money. nuff said.

Message 41 of 84 (76 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 3, 2010

i love the first reply... do you know what the network is ran by? computers. Do you know how play station acesses it them selfs? computers. the PS3 is a computer, and with the right programs you can acess it from a PC, but only PS can.

I think it would be a great idea to do things like have an iteractive box on the PS website to login with your PS account to send your friends messages, voice/vid chat, and txt chat. It would be great for me as a clan leader to have an interactive thing where i can embed a text chat module ontop my website and i could talk to my guys when there in the game. If i cant be in a clan war with them, atleast id be able to get live updates and see their messages.

Message 42 of 84 (76 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 4, 2010

that would be sick

Message 43 of 84 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
236 posts

Nov 4, 2010

ideasOneTPK- wrote:

lol my ps3 i swapped for xbox 360. i actually hate the ps3 analogs. they're horrible. i forgot to send messages to my ps3 friends. but i kinda gatherd Sony dosnt give 2 **bleep**s about us (the gamers, fans etc) otherwise this option would've been considered along time ago. xbox has it. steam has it. so why the **bleep** dosnt playstation has it. sony are slacking majorly. and they're not keep customers satisfied. all they care about is banning people and collecting money. nuff said.

The irony in that sentence is killing me lol.... I think there is more XBOX people who get banned in a day than there are PS3 people who get banned in a month......

What you seemed to have described there sounds ALOT like...oh...I....don't know....say Microsoft? 

Obvious troll is obvious.......  

And the part about Steam having it........Steam is already on the computer so no duh it can do it...

A-Bomb96 Gamer Card
Message 44 of 84 (76 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 4, 2010

that would be great and same here

Message 45 of 84 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Nov 6, 2010

I have found this in my search. It says you can talk to your PSN friends through it so maybe worth a try.

I will be having a go when I build my new system.

http://raptr.com/

Message 46 of 84 (76 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: It's time.

Nov 17, 2010
hey its the guy i met before
Message 47 of 84 (76 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 17, 2010

hmmm i wonder if anybody got my message?

Message 48 of 84 (76 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1240 posts

Nov 17, 2010

Yeah it would be a nice feature. To be honest there is so much stuff Sony can do to make owning a ps3 that much better but for some reason they are not doing it after 4 years they really haven't did much in the ways of updates..

Message 49 of 84 (76 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 2, 2010

INIT! man, i wanna send msgz SO BAD! coz i liv in England and all my friends liv in America or sumfink i never get 2 talk 2 dem coz of da tym difrence but i can go on da pc weneva i want but not da ps3...........PSN **** u

Message 50 of 84 (76 Views)
0 Likes