First Son
27 posts

Re: Why aren't the Invizimals games available for the Vita in the USA?

Jan 7, 2013

UnrealButcher wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:
I'm surprised that a Vita version was made since it requires AR cards to work, for that reason I don't think it will come to the US...

You can print out the AR cards. You only need to find them online and then print them off.

Edit: Here's a thread that has links.

Exactly, you can print off the cards online (thanks for the link, by the way), everything is there for the game to be released here, why isn't it? Sure I could buy a UK PSN card off a dodgey Vietnamese website, and get a spare Vita memory card, and go through the excruciating, complicated 15+ minute process to switch PSN accounts on my Vita, buy and download the games onto the spare card, and then play them, and then go through the 15 minute process again to switch back to my main PSN to play something else, but I shouldn't HAVE to do all that, especially if I PAY for the games.

Why is it so needlessly complex and tedious to switch PSN accounts on the Vita anyways?

Message 11 of 12 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Re: Why aren't the Invizimals games available for the Vita in the USA?

Sep 14, 2013

Sony might not even know that there are so many people in North America that want Invizimals.  Someone needs to make a petition that will get Sony's attention.  I would set up an online petition if I knew how.  If anyone does set one up, please reply or message me. I would spread the word as best I can.

Message 12 of 12 (96 Views)
0 Likes